“Nice, But Average”

Nick's Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Vermilion
Reviewed 9 September 2017

While traveling to Edmonton we stopped in for lunch. This is a nice place, but service and food were both average. But average is ok. My husband had a burger and I had a turkey plate. Both were very dry. The waitress never came back to ask if our food was ok. So we just ate it, paid the bill and left. It would not a a must return to place for us.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I stopped in here for breakfast the other day and was not dissapointed.
I had the All Canada Slam and it was delicious.
I didnt leave hungry thats for sure.
The service was great and so was the food.
I would go here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a place to eat in Vermillion.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is our favourite restaurant in Vermilion,the service is always outstanding,the meals are cooked to perfection,we go here at least once a week.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This one of our favorites in the town of Vermilion as they serve breakfast all day. It is a good family restaurant with a large menu. Good for a family meal.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy lunch with friends at Nick's. Good healthy portions for a reasonable price and Great food, great atmosphere and great service.