“Not sure what happened”
Review of A & W Vermilion

A & W Vermilion
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Vermilion
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I ordered a egg/sausage muffin which use to be my favorite, but the one I had that day for some reason was not that appetizing. It smelled good but the texture and color were off. I didn't finish eating it and wasn't worth taking back. I was shocked also to find that the English muffin cost the same as a medium orange juice. Quite pricey. Will probably take a break from breakfast there.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Service was really slow, the guy seamed to have trouble looking at what he was doing, he was sneaking looks at his phone. Then he got our order wrong so we just took what he gave us. Wont be going back.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We eat hear once every couple of months. The burgers, fries and root beer are decent and the staff are friendly. If you eat in, its even relatively quiet.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

So happy I stopped by the A&W in Vermilion. An opportunity to not only experience a consistent & yummy brekkie in Vermil, but also to connect with a contingent of authentic characters. I believe that all hubs contain a special gathering place for locals, and the A&W in Vermilion definitely fulfills this purpose. I look forward to returning...

Reviewed 26 April 2016

staff is unenthusiastic, rather not be there. It's A&W and sometimes you just have to have a Papa burger but don't expect a great experience