“Great rib night Thursdays”
Review of Aria Restaurant

Aria Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Vermilion
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have eaten here a few times over the years. We enjoy going the most on Thursday evenings for rib buffet. It is excellent food.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Got there closer to 8:30 so went to lounge. Tried to get something to eat - buffet only.
Got a cocktail and some buffet which was OK. Saw a waitress but never was asked for another cocktail.
Place needs some work - carpet is bunching up in places - doesn't make you want to come back if there are other options available.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This restaurant was empty at noon on a Tuesday. What a shame. The service was great and they accommodated my need for gluten free food beautifully. I had a burger- without the bun but the salad with it was fantastic and my plate looked lovely. My husband's meal was just as nice as mine. The do need to get a new fan in the kitchen. The smell of cooking in the restaurant was overwhelming.

The restaurant seemed to be staffed with young people who were working very diligently. On another note but still important... the restaurant washroom was the cleanest I have ever seen. It just sparkled, beautifully decorated too. Thank you for the very nice break in our long day of travelling.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This restaurant is attached to the Days Inn and provides the free morning breakfast. Quite good selection of foods and a hot breakfast. Every day is a different special, Thursday all you can eat Rib night is pretty good. I would recommend to try the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Was on our way to Lloyd and we stopped here for lunch based on other reviews. They were right, it was worth the stop. Wasn't sure at first because there were not many people there, but it was great food and service. Definitely a place I will be back to.