“Delicious meal at Mau Lam Restaurant”
Review of Mau Lam Restaurant

Mau Lam Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Vermilion
Description: We recently celebrated our 30th Anniversary in Vermilion. We serve Chinese and Canadian cuisine. We have a lunch smorg (buffet) every Friday from Noon to 2pm.
Reviewed 23 March 2017

My daughter and I met my son there for supper. We live in Lloydminster and my son lives in Edmonton and was in Vermilion on business so we decided to meet him for a meal. I researched this restaurant and liked what I read. We were very happy with the meal choices we made. What a variety of Canadian and Chinese dishes they serve. And the staff is very friendly and appreciative. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We go here when we want Chinese food. Very large portions at a very affordable price! The dinner for 2 special will feed four. And the house made plum sauce is amazing!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I loved 'Canadian' Chinese Food. Most restaurants promote the fact that their foods are the best, when in fact, they are lacking certain qualities. I like to base the food on the taste and amount given. I've sampled Chinese food in numerous locations East of Edmonton. This Mau Lam Restaurant in Vermilion was identified as a place I should try, especially the 'egg rolls'! So we did (my wife and I took some food to go). The large egg-rolls were to die for!!! Awesome!!! The rest was unbelievable!!! Exceptional in taste and quantity!! We has so much food that we were able to divide large plates into other large plates and have the food over two days!! So for you that are driving by, stop in and have some Chinese Food at the Mau Lam! I also do recommend the Chinese Food restaurant in Mundare... a close second......!!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Had lunch here a couple of times during our stay. Excellent Asian food at very reasonable prices and very large portions. Well worth a visit. It gets very busy very quickly for lunch so go a bit early to get a seat.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

good chinese food with an excellent lunch smorg. the service is good and the owners very friendly. Worth the stop