“huge portions ”
Review of Mau Lam Restaurant

Mau Lam Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Vermilion
Description: We recently celebrated our 30th Anniversary in Vermilion. We serve Chinese and Canadian cuisine. We have a lunch smorg (buffet) every Friday from Noon to 2pm.
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

For the price you pay, the portions are huge! Spring rolls were the best and everything else was pretty tasty.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stopped in for take out. They have the most delicious egg rolls ever! They are huge- one is almost enough for dinner. I highly recommend the homemade dipping sauce to go with. You will not be disappointed. The rest of the food was ok- Canadian Chinese.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very nice and friendly staff food really good, pleanty on the plates.
I would have no problem recommending Maui Lams to anyone. There Chinese food in my opinion is the best in Vermilion, there Western food is pretty good in my mind,but you will all have to go and see.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great ace for food, fresh, good sized portions, nice owner operator.
I highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking a place to eating Vermilion

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Lovely owners, awesome food, great atmosphere. The food is so delicious, we always order it for my grandmas birthday. It satisfies the whole family.