All reviewsworld class servicewell equipped kitchennorth vancouversilva baybeautiful viewstayed herepaulaawningunitporchboatbirdsmarinaocean
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My husband and I spent one night recently and we really enjoyed our stay. Incredibly clean rooms. Super comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. We so enjoyed sitting on the wonderful deck and watching the boats in the bay. We plan on returning for a much longer visit next time.

Room Tip: Every room has a view and a lovely deck as far as I could tell
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My husband and I have been travelling by boat to Silva Bay on Gabriola Island for the past 15 years. Now that we have recently sold our boat we are looking for places to stay on long weekends etc. I have always thought this place looked like a cool place to spend time so we booked in for a long weekend. Well, NOTHING, could have prepared me for my experience at this little Inn. It is a DIAMOND in the rough. Oh man it is spotlessly clean, charming, fantastic, with a fully equipped little kitchen etc. The view is spectacular and we spent a great weekend there. The cleanliness is over the top. The bed was lovely and comfortable. Simply everything was great. Far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kathy and Kelly for making my birthday weekend so special. I would thoroughly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We were in Suite 4 and I would choose it again if we could.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with this Inn. Our family stayed in Suite #1 and I was shocked at how spacious it was. We brought a travel crib for our youngest and I was worried it would be tight. Could have fit 10 cribs! King sized bed was very comfortable. Suite was very clean. We loved the walk out deck, view and huge lawn. Kitchen was great, had everything we needed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We stayed here twice last year and came again as the facility is so well kept and the staff are fantastic.we were in unit 1 and love it. The bed is so comfortable and the birds are beautiful.they have feeders in many of the trees so many humming birds and other species abundant.lovely to watch and listen to from the awesome deck. They even have extendable awnings on the deck so if it is raining you can still enjoy the outside.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank raeann01
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Had a three day get away on March break. This place was perfect, except for one thing ... the bed was like sleeping on concrete. We had wished we had brought our own foamy. The staff agreed and they've likely replaced the mattress since our visit. The location in Silva Bay was perfect and the view from the deck was stunning. The kitchen facilities were perfect as the time of year meant the restaurant was not open. We had a great time on Gabriola and would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple