Silva Bay Inn
US$110
US$106
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff seasonspotty wifiwell equipped kitchenrecommend this placesilva baybeautiful viewstayed hereawningmotelporchunitbirdsferryoceanisland
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Our family stayed for two nights and we enjoyed it very much. It was a great quiet location where we could go to town and any of the attractions within 10-15 minutes anywhere on the island. We had a full kitchen with dining area with a view (fully stocked), living room with sofa and love seat, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is laminate flooring throughout and everything was comfortable and clean. The view was just amazing from inside and from the deck.

Room Tip: All rooms seem fine. Reserve for a Wednesday to receive lower rates
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My husband and I spent one night recently and we really enjoyed our stay. Incredibly clean rooms. Super comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. We so enjoyed sitting on the wonderful deck and watching the boats in the bay. We plan on returning for a much longer visit next time.

Room Tip: Every room has a view and a lovely deck as far as I could tell
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My husband and I have been travelling by boat to Silva Bay on Gabriola Island for the past 15 years. Now that we have recently sold our boat we are looking for places to stay on long weekends etc. I have always thought this place looked like a cool place to spend time so we booked in for a long weekend. Well, NOTHING, could have prepared me for my experience at this little Inn. It is a DIAMOND in the rough. Oh man it is spotlessly clean, charming, fantastic, with a fully equipped little kitchen etc. The view is spectacular and we spent a great weekend there. The cleanliness is over the top. The bed was lovely and comfortable. Simply everything was great. Far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kathy and Kelly for making my birthday weekend so special. I would thoroughly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We were in Suite 4 and I would choose it again if we could.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with this Inn. Our family stayed in Suite #1 and I was shocked at how spacious it was. We brought a travel crib for our youngest and I was worried it would be tight. Could have fit 10 cribs! King sized bed was very comfortable. Suite was very clean. We loved the walk out deck, view and huge lawn. Kitchen was great, had everything we needed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We stayed here twice last year and came again as the facility is so well kept and the staff are fantastic.we were in unit 1 and love it. The bed is so comfortable and the birds are beautiful.they have feeders in many of the trees so many humming birds and other species abundant.lovely to watch and listen to from the awesome deck. They even have extendable awnings on the deck so if it is raining you can still enjoy the outside.

Stayed: May 2016