The Lodge at Arrow Lakes(Nakusp)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$168
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot springslarger unitunitscabintvcampgroundmountainscouchwake
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Was almost impossible to get ahold of anyone to secure a camping spot or to even find out if there was space. The facitlies themselves are nice, but need to be maintained better and washrooms cleaned more often

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Woodchuck1
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Accomodation was reasonably priced.
Not a proper restaurant - only premade microwavable food.
Pool opens too late (9:30am) and closes way too early (9pm)
I wont return because Halcyon Hot Springs has a proper restaurant to dine in.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This place is pretty neat. It's rustic and has a lot of snow in the winter. The trail to the bridge and beyond is a fun hike and of course the springs are super relaxing. Bathrooms are a little outdated but...over all its a nice place. My only complaint is the tourists that engage their car alarms and then goto the springs or hike. If it gets set off it'll go forever and it's really quite disturbing in such a tranquil place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We booked a trip for three several months ago and asked for a cot at the time however they no longer had cots when we arrived. Rick at the front desk went above and beyond and made sure we were taken care of. The chalets are very clean, tidy and well stocked. The bathrooms were immaculate with newer tubs and plumbing. We recommend the short hike to the rapids as well as to the hot springs source. I would like to thank Rick for his kind attention and willingness to ensure our stay was pleasant.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank seeksquiet
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I loved this gem. It was just my girlfriend and I and we stayed in chalet 1 for the night. 4 beds is a little too much for us for the night but oh well. The beds aren't perfect, the futon isn't super cozy, but come on these aren't built this way anymore. The cool small spiral staircase and the dated chalet was awesome for a change. Wouldn't want to stay for say a week. But will go back for a night or two. $200 for the night was expensive but hey I can stay in any normal run of the mill hotel or motel but these were different and I loved it. I hope they never change.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 May 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad we were able to accommodate you on short notice. Sounds like you had a good visit and a fun trip. Looking forward to seeing you again.