“It was very rejuvenating!”
other travellers have booked this property
'This is the place to go when you just want to melt away into a total state of relaxation'
'the suite is almost at sea level; a truly special waterfront property' - Lonely Planet 'views of the sunset from the waterfront hot tub were perfect; can't wait to go back' by Kevin
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
'Jack & Sheila's place was just the right size and had everything you needed'
'the bed was very comfortable.  I had such a wonderful dream space' by Kimberly
'the apartment was spotless, very well appointed and kept up' - Anneka
4-piece bathroom - 'we found the towel warmer in the bathroom to be a luxury item' by Geoff
Imagine... starting your day on your private patio with a cup of your favourite morning beverage
'The hardest decision we had to make - whether to have coffee on the patio or on the dock' Katie
one of our resident Eagles - bring your camera
full kitchen - 'the suite has all the necessities in the kitchen; we loved being able to cook' Barb
'we highly recommend visiting here, even if just for a weekend trip' by Katie
Coracle Cove from the water
your own BBQ for your dinner
'We had the BEST vacation ever' - Carol
'absolutely beautiful and quaint oasis - can't say ENOUGH about how wonderful it was' - Leanne
'We lucked out with the weather and were able to watch the sunset both nights' - Tyler
one more late fall sunset
Totem sunset in nearby Sechelt
another perfect day comes to an end
they return to this tree every year
postcard perfect
spotted towee at one of our feeders
large south facing oceanside deck
waiting for the sun to set
overhanging oceanside deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Breann G
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“It was very rejuvenating!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Coracle cove, me, my girlfriend, my parents. As soon as we arrived we walked down to the dock and started fishing, we caught over 6 fish in the first day and two crab! My girlfriend coozyied up on a chair and read her book and talked to my mom. I personally had a really great time connecting with my dad while we fished and bbq'ed together. At night we drank hot chocolate and dipped in the hot tub, and we especially enjoyed the complimentary sparklers haha. We even had some great wild life adventures that we will always remember :) Thanks for the great time!! We recommend everyone stay at least 3 nights.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: waking up by the sounds of nature
Liked least: we would like to have a suite next time that has 2 bedrooms
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
27 Aug 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy your time here as a family as these memories are long lasting. The complimentary sparklers are still available (bioluminescence in the water) and we're now into our amazing sunset season. Check out the Coracle Cove Facebook page for last night's sunset - incredible!! Thanks again.
Matt M
North Vancouver, Canada
“A picturesque, serene retreat, in a great location for an unforgettable trip”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Planning a trip for you and your significant other always requires plenty of time researching and planning, along with praying that the place meets your expectations. When I came across Coracle Cove, I had very high expectations and can honestly say they were blown away. A beautiful waterfront suite, with a hot tub, running machine, kitchen to cook private meals to eat under the sunset next to the water on a private deck, and with Sechelt only 10-15 minutes away. Jack's suggestions were great too --we went hiking through Smuggler's Cove, swimming around local lakes, and kayaking in a nearby cove. An unforgettable experience and a very classy stay. I would do anything to go back in a flash! Highly recommended ~

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and privacy
Liked least: Can't think of anything negative!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Aug 2013
Thanks so much, Matt for your great review. I always like it when we exceed expectations and it was wonderful to see you and your partner enjoying yourselves so much. I also believe that it's important to help our guests plan their days to fully experience all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer. We moved here this weekend, 39 years ago and consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have discovered Paradise so early in our lives. Good luck with your studies in the upcoming year and we look forward to seeing you again.
Cold Lake
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
21 Aug 2013
Thank you Jared and Alyson for your review. What a special treat it was for for me to have hosted you when Jared proposed. I hope that Coracle Cove will continue to be a special place for you.
Kamloops
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
19 Aug 2013
It was wonderful seeing all of you again, and meeting Cam's parents. I always enjoy watching everyone gathering on the dock in the morning - fishing rod in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other; or sometimes peering over the railing to look at the sea-life swimming in the water below. What have you done with your big piece of driftwood? You'll have to send me a picture.
Adventure...
Redmond, Washington
“Great little hideaway”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My husband and I enjoyed three nights in the Coracle Cove suite. For us this self-catering, one bedroom unit was perfect -- a lovely, private place to be "at home" and a great spot from which to explore along the Sunshine Coast. We could enjoy the view from the suite, from the hot tub, or from the long dock. We could also head out north of south, often following Jack's suggestions for destinations. Hikers, we loved the tramp to Skookumchuck Narrows, the hike to Smugglers Cove, and the workout to the top of Pender Hill. If you visit during July or August, you MUST stop at the bake shop at the beginning of the Narrows trail. You should stop on the way back, too! We brought our blackberry yeast rolls home for breakfast the next morning. In Sechelt, Black Bean Café has yummy muffins. It is worth the drive to Secret Cove to have dinner at the Upper Deck -- reservations essential to sit on the outside deck.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Aug 2013
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed all my recommended activities. I'd forgotten about the lovely little bakery at the trail head to the Skookumchuk so thank you for mentioning it. The Upper Deck is one of my favourite restaurants - the food is wonderful perfectly complimented by an extraordinary view.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing