“Authentic and Delicious Cuisine!”
Review of Saffron Restaurant

Saffron Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Sechelt
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to our family owned and operated Indian Restaurant. At Saffron, we source the best ingredients and grind our own spices in house, which give our food a fresh and unique taste. Our hard work and our pure dedication shows in our great tasting food and positive service. At Saffron, we pride ourselves as a true family friendly restaurant. We open our hearts and doors for you and your family.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I love many dishes here. It's one of the few go to places in Sechelt that are worthy of eating at. We love the butter chicken, vindaloo, and coconut chicken curry! They have some really fun drinks too! :)

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Saffron for lunch. There were 3 of us, we had the lentil soup and another appetizer which was vegetarian, both very good .
Our mains were also very good , my lunch was on the recommendation from our server Jeff, who by the way, was an excellent server! Very knowledgeable of the menu and a really nice, refreshing, personality...
we all enjoyed our food, would definitely recommend this restaurant!
The decor and music, were nice too :)

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Being a small town, restaurants must be a bit diversified since only a few can survive. Saffron bills itself as a multi cultural restaurant. I have only ever had their pizza but they make the best in town. I've looked at the full menu and plan to try some of their Indian cuisine in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of the more expensive Indian restaurants I've been to in BC. I would have rated 3 stars if the prices were more reasonable as the food was average.

What could improve:
-food taste and quality. Food was average at best for a westernized Indian restaurant.

-serve real naan if that's what the menu calls it. Pita bread was received in place of naan.

The service was good and food was produced fast.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Saffrons Indian style vegetarian pizza is my favorite veggie pizza on the sunshine coast. And I have had pizza from every pizza place on the coast. If you live here long enough you will have tried them all and saffrons delivers something truly tasty!