Spud Suites(Deer Lake)
US$106
US$113
US$66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Quality Inn(Corner Brook)
US$102
Hotel Corner Brook(Corner Brook)
US$81
US$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$128
Driftwood Inn(Deer Lake)
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast buffet was includedgas stationgros morne national parkbaked beanscomfortable bedsrecently stayed heregrocery stores and restaurantscheck in was smooth and quicksuited our needsnext morninggluten freeseafood chowderdesk staffgood nights sleepplace to stayone night staynice hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I typically dont stay at motels, only hotels... but I have stayed here before, and I really like it. I stayed here again for 4 days in Nov. 2017. During my stay I booked the small boardroom and a few other rooms for my co workers. The rooms were updated a few years ago. The facility offers free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar with VLT's (slot machines). Its located about 20 minutes from the entrance to Gros Morne National park (which is a must do if you have time). If I could manifest something to complain about, I would, but everything was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the motel as a result of cancelled flight. It's been 10 years since last stay and this stay was a great surprise. Motel has recently been renovated and overall the motel, staff room exceed our expectations. Very friendly staff, quick checking and a great room . Breakfast included with both hot and cold selections.

our choice place to stay in deer lake

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stayed here while in Deer Lake for work. It was very conveniently located to where I had to work which was the Irving and Ultramar gas stations just on the otherside of the highway.

The check-in was nice and desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms we had have access from in the hotel and outside which was convenient for moving our luggage into our rooms. The room itself was nice. The shower and toilet are separated from the sink in the room, which I can see being useful if the room was shared by two people. The bed was comfortable with nice firm pillows. There is a mini-fridge in the room to keep food in as well as a coffee maker. There are plenty of lamps to keep the room well lit and the heating/cooling unit does a good job maintaining a nice temperature in the room.

The hotel has a restaurant attached which serves the breakfast in the morning. It doesn't have room service in that people will deliver food to your room, but they do offer to go meals that you can get and bring back to your room if you so desire.

The WiFi was easy to connect to and I had no issues with lag or dropped signal.

Overall a great place to stay and somewhere I will almost certainly stay again the next time I am in Deer Lake.

Room Tip: Rooms around back are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SailorAirman
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean and a nice place to stay however if your expecting help from the front desk staff if your internet is working forget it. I called twice and went to the front desk and nothing, I was told that they would look into it and get back to me, never heard a word. I asked to get moved to a different room cause the wifi worked at a different part of the hotel and was told that my room location was not the prob. Will not stay here again

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This excellent motel is just off the Trans Canada and a great place to stay when you are visiting Gros More National Park. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff will help you have an enjoyable stay and give you insights on places to visit. It was very busy with a large number of hunters either starting or ending their trip in late September.

Room Tip: Great restaurant at site
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends