“Very good restaurant and amazing view !”

Fisherman's Landing Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I go to this restaurant every time I'm in Rocky Harbour, NL. The seafood is amazing, the salads are good too, the staff is super friendly. Last but not least, the view is breath taking !

Reviewed 5 October 2016

The fish chowder and pea soup that we had was very tasty and filling. The rolls were fresh and warm. The spices were such that we only needed a small tweaking with pepper, taster's choice. the service was fast. we have eaten here before and always our guest, whether they be from "The Mainland" or "Town" , have never given a negative comment about the food.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My husband had the moose burger which was dry. My cod was ok. Service was good but not really friendly. As there were other choices in rocky Harbour we would have been better off to try them.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We make special trip to rocky harbour couple times a year for the fish.
This visit it was perfect friendly staff, fast service

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I commend them for offering some vegetarian fare. I had the veggie chili and rice. It was good, but could have had more liquid. It was pretty dry. My husband had fish and said it was good.