All reviews bedroom chalet coffee maker short path motel style wooden interior wooded path cabot trail separate bedroom bed was very comfortable well stocked kitchen cape breton front porch dishes and utensils great shower great beach up to date small fridge
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stayed in a motel style room and enjoyed it very much! The log style and high ceiling are spacious but quaint.

All rooms are big and comfortable. We stayed on our third night on a road trip around the island and agreed that it was the most comfortable bed thus far. We loved the bedroom window opened to the forest - fit with the theme. The bathroom is big with tons of towels. The living room has a fridge and microwave but no sink, we didn't prepare any food in-suite so it suited us fine.

100% would stay again! Our only (minimal complaint) is that there are no privacy curtains on the living room window & patio doors. In order to not be on-show to other guests we had to close the black-out curtains at 4pm.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

When I made reservations all that was available was a "motel room". I did not expect much. Our accommodations were: living room, kitchenette, bedroom, and bath. They are new log cabins. The reason it is called a motel is because there are 8 joined. The bed is comfortable and the bath and living room are good size. Our room (#8) is on the end which is quite.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Con K
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a standard queen chalet suite and it was lovely. I loved the wooden interior and high ceilings. It was very well stocked with dishes, coffee maker, extra towels, tv, games. It was very clean and cozy, and close to restaurants, shops, beautiful beaches and trails. I would highly recommend the Ingonish Chalets!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emtara
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at Ingonish Chalets many times and love it. It is my favourite place to stay in Ingonish. I love the atmosphere of the cabins and the motel rooms with the wooden interiors and high ceilings. They are immaculately clean. The bathroom has ceramic tiles. Everything you need for the kitchen is there. The grounds are perfect for children to run around and play or for family and friends to get together. The beach is accessible across the road and the waves can be heard at the cabins. The owners are very helpful. I've already booked my next stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was my favorite place to stay in Cape Breton. We had a 2 bedroom chalet which was wonderful to have my own room. We had a full kitchen and grill, so we could make breakfast each day and ordered pizza from Andrew's just down the street one day. It's a short walk just across the street to get to the beach. There is basically no one at this beach! It was perfect for a morning swim after breakfast. The Chalets location was close to everything in Ingonish. We zipped around to all the hikes, the main beach and restaurants in about 5 minutes. A grocery store is less than 1 mile away.

Date of stay: July 2017