“Good food, place needs upgrade”
Review of Sushi Kui

Sushi Kui
Ranked #13 of 165 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place twice now. I’ve tried a few sushi places in Aurora and I think this the best price wise and taste wise. Their sushi and all you can eat is great. Quality of food is good. The place doesn’t look nice. It needs a major Reno or a better decor and paint. It’s good to go with family and friends casually. The washroom really needs to be upgraded/renovated and staff need to wear a clean uniform, I think. This is why I’m giving them a 4.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have had sushi across Canada and this is by far my favourite spot! Don't let the smaller size and the dated décor cloud your opinion before you taste all of the deliciousness this restaurant has to offer. Everything from their rolls, to the tempura batter is fantastic and the best part is they get creative. They have some of the most interesting and creative items on there menu that taste incredible. Every time I go I try something new. To top it all off the owners are the sweetest people and the service is always prompt and so friendly.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We go there every Friday and I love this place ! Food is very fresh and you can tell they cook it with a lot of good energy. All my friends know about Sushi Kui in Aurora, because it's not only good food , it is great service and you feel very cosy there ! Thanks everyone who works there, and for doing a great job!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I go here every Wednesday for a number of reasons. 1) The service is exceptional - prompt and attentive servers 2) Great quality - food is very fresh and delivered quickly 3) Best Seaweed salad, incredible calamari and very delicious fried rice. Will continue to come back!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Waiting staff is friendly and courteous. Nice spot to get your sushi fix. Food quality is good. Would recommend them to anyone. Definitely worth a try.