Elm Hurst Inn & Spa
  • Pool
US$78
US$87
US$84
Econo Lodge Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotels.com
US$61
US$96
US$83
US$79
US$45
US$60
All reviewssaladdining roomprime ribget awaybaconroast beefseafoodbeautiful roombeautiful groundslunch buffetsteam roompajama partypotatoescrepescarriage housethe wait staffgirls night
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We had a lovely dinner with our friends at the hotel restaurant on the patio.
I liked the cheddar soup and the Martini with maple.
It was calm and quiet and we will definitely visit there again

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lena G
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Great food, great service. The hamburger was amazing and the soup was unique and refreshing. All in all a very positive experience, will come again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shachar W
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Three couples enjoyed a lovely dinner on the patio.
The staff was friendly, the food was delicious and the weather was great.
Reasonably priced.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aya A
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Booked an overnighter at the Elm Hurst inn, got one of the spa packages. The hotel is beautiful, We had a jacuzzi room with a king size bed. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, the room, building and grounds were fantastic and the massage in the morning was excellent. The included breakfast was delicious. Only drawback was the fitness area left much to be desired. Definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flexter
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My fiance and I stayed here Wednesday evening because we had a Groupon deal. We upgraded to the Jacuzzi room and enjoyed our stay very much. The room was very nice and clean, the bathroom is very modern and was spotless. We had a comfy king sized bed and loved how the Jacuzzi was in the bedroom, so we could relax in there, while watching TV.

We ate dinner in the Mansion Restaurant. The room we were seated in, was somewhat small, and even though there were a few other fellow diners, it was awkwardly quiet. My fiance and I just brushed it off and ordered our food. He had the Pork Tenderloin and I ordered the Chicken Parmesan. Let me tell you something... we would consider ourselves real foodies, and we've dined at many upscale restaurants, but this was the best food we've ever tasted. I couldn't believe something as simple as Chicken Parmesan could taste so amazing! And the Pork Tenderloin, absolutely scrumptious. We then understood why the room was so quiet, everyone was enjoying their food too much to even talk! We heard an elderly couple beside us rave about the food as well. I didn't order an appetizer because I wanted to leave room for dessert, but my portion was too big and we had it packed to go. We were also served complimentary bread with whipped butter and cream cheese, my fiance enjoyed that very much. Our server was OK. He did his job to a minimum and served us, but wasn't entirely present, or looked excited to be there.

Now our server at breakfast, she was amazing! Very lovely lady, happy and eager to please. When there was no scrabbled egg left, a gentleman informed the server, and within minutes, she brought out a fresh batch, and served him at his table, even before refilling the buffet. Breakfast was served in a much larger dining room. I read a few other reviews about the buffet not having any meat (bacon or sausage) and I believe management took this into consideration because when we went, there was bacon! They had a wonderful assortment of foods, and juices, it was very satisfying and a wonderful start to our day.

We'll be dining at the seafood buffet at the end of this month, and will definitely stay here again. It was a very relaxing one night getaway and we'll book one of the suites next time.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 121, which I don't believe was in a good location on the property. It was on the lower floor and right beside the Spa. The entire floor had a distinct smell, which I think could be the chlorine from the hot tub/sauna? As well, our window was facing the back parking lot, and we could literally see people walking in through the back door, so I would request for a room on the main floor or upper floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple