“Awesome cakes!”

The Olde Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Ingersoll
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We had a family birthday celebration and I wanted something different than a store bought cake. Ordered a carrot cake and it was so fresh and moist, everyone was raving about it!
We've also eaten lunch here in the past and the homemade soups are delicious, sandwiches are delectable! You must go!!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Can't say enough amazing things about the cafe! The variety of mouth watering food can please EVERYONE! The delcious homemade daily soups and specials are always a meal to look forward too and the choice of menu favourites like the chicken salad wrap/sandwich keep us coming back again and again. We love that they offer gluten free options for my sensitive food diet as well. The YUMMY baked goods are never disappointing. The list of delectable treats is endless, like the delicious carrot cake, fruit turnovers, variety of cheesecakes that are a work of art, to the specialty themed sugar cookies for those little people in my life. My family has made this jem of a place our family time place. Quiet place where we can catch up and enjoy a treat or two with friendly service. Now when our nieces and nephew come to visit they can't wait to go to the cafe for a special treat! Definitely a must stop when travelling through Ingersoll.

1  Thank christal102016
Reviewed 11 April 2016

While the food quality is good, the portions are small. I've been there three times and the coffee is still terrible. It does NOT take a rocket scienctist to make a decent cup of coffee.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I realize that the wait staff there was very busy, it was the lunch hour, but apart from bringing our drinks and our food we didn't see her. There was no asking if we wanted dessert or a refill on our drink. I will go back, I enjoyed the meal, but the service could be just that one notch better.

1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

A fabulous spot. Food was wonderful! Service great. The restaurant was busy but food was quick. Was with my kids and my Mom. Everyone was extremely happy with their food and the cookies were the perfect treat.