“Great place for lunch!”

The Olde Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Ingersoll
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Fresh Food & Gluten free options equals a belly happy for me!! Its such a great place to meet up with a friend and catch up. The soups and salads are heavenly. Its a must if you're stopping by Ingersoll.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Excellent food, reasonably priced, served promptly by very nice staff. Always good service here. We eat here way too often--if there is such a thing!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Service was ok. We felt like we asked too much at one point due to the servers facial expression. So that didn't make me feel comfortable. The food was ok, however I would say priced a bit too high for the quality delivered. The atmosphere was nice, small, cozy, not noisy.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been here a numbe of times and have had a range of service and this is also typical of friends of mine who have been often so I will just share my experiences with you.

The regular coffee is very nice at $2 and free refills. The cappucino that I ordered once was more of a latte (too much milk) and so never ordered it again although it may have been a 1 off. To me a capp is 1/3 milk 1/3 froth and 1/3 espresso.

The food that I have ordered was very good. I have had sandwiches and wraps in the past. I have also found the baked goods to be very tasty although in the morning you may get some of yesterday's turnovers. An idea would be to have a day - old pricing but whatever. Some baked goods last much longer than others.

As for the service it has been a mixed bag. In the mornings I was served very quickly but have noticed that if there are more than a few tables some of the waitresses get a little frazzled and although they tell you they will quickly be there it does seem like they forget. Prioritization is needed.

The shop atmosphere is nice and the store does complement Ingersoll and make the downtown nice. The sign I think is particularly classy.

Just keep working on the service guys. There is a lot of coffee competition in this town although certain types of people seem to stay at certain coffee shops.

1  Thank livingallover
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Lovely choice of food and delicious desserts. Love the decor. Wonderful treats for events as well and you can order for your event. Yum, Yum, Yum.