“Best smoked ribs”

Wildfire BBQ and Smokehouse
Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We drove 100km to try them out and have been back twice. Ribs, brisket and baked beans were still hot when we got home.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had been meaning to try Wildfire for a couple of years and finally dropped by yesterday for dinner. The young staff was friendly and efficient in delivering our platters from what is essentially a food truck/trailer. They seem to do a lot of takeout and catering business in addition to the half dozen or so picnic tables and other small tables under the pergolas. The chicken and ribs came well sauced, a sweet/mild coating, but a variety of hot sauces were available as well. The 4 sides we selected were pretty good as well.

It is impossible to eat without getting your hands sticky but they provide lots of napkins and a large outdoor sink for cleanup.

We will go again from time to time.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We had been meaning to try this place for some time, and yesterday was it.

First off, they know how to smoke meat. The brisket was juicy, tender and wonderfully flavoured, while the pulled pork was as tasty as I've ever had. Nice that you have the option of buying their meat by the pound as well. A bit pricey by the pound, but considering the time and effort involved, not a bad deal

The fries are typical of a "good" chip wagon, and are worth going back for on their own. If you are so inclined, they offer a locally brewed beer.

The facility itself is a bit ramshackle and doesn't have a good traffic flow pattern, but the location is not a prime one, so I guess you go with what youv'e got.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I stopped at the Wildfire BBq food truck on Hwy 7 in the Ultra Mar gas station parking lot. I got the 1/2 chicken with beans and slaw, brought it home to eat. The chicken was pink to red by the leg bone joint which concerned me. The meal was way too salty for my liking but the slaw was good. Not sure I will return.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We saw the sign and said why not. Since this was a hot day we taught the we could get relief inside but this place is a shack with a patio but the smell was wonderful so we order. Food was good and plentiful with local beer. The only down side were the flies but I would go back.