Windermere House Resort & Hotel(Windermere)(Great Value!)
US$279
Wellington Inn(Bracebridge)(Great Value!)
US$107
Bracebridge Inn(Bracebridge)
US$84
Inn at the Falls(Bracebridge)
US$103
Quality Inn(Bracebridge)
US$114
US$145
US$127
Duff's Cottages(Port Carling)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I stayed here this past week with my family from the Netherlands. I used to rent a cottage and had a business in the area for years. I have known Linda for at least 10 years, and Its the first time that I stayed at her B and B. It was just as wonderful as she is, great decor, at home feeling breakfast is delicious, good location to public beach less than a 3 minute walk. Its in town so there is access to restaurants and shops. Thanks again Linda and Bill for a wonderful stay...see you in two weeks.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different and all are great tough to choose.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosie6969
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Linda And Bill McAuley are the most accommodating hosts I have ever had the pleasure in dealing with. With the very first conversation they are willing to do anything possible to make your stay with them the best vacation ever. The food is absolutely incredible, and if there were an allergy or dislike, they were willing and able to accommodate your every need. The history behind the home is quite a story. I m glad that Bill and Linda were so friendly, they make everyone feel like they are part of their home.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 20 July 2015

The place is well located close to the public beach; the room nice, typically overdone 'historic' Ontario. Good bed. But I need some choice and something more than sugar for breakfast! I might like my yogurt plain; I do like my coffee good; and something with healthy protein for my main dish. I might also like some quiet at breakfast but I know that this is sometimes asking too much in BandB's.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Linda and Bill McCauley are more than hosts, more than bed and breakfast owners, they are friends to everyone who sets foot inside their door. Thank you Bill and Linda for being incredible hosts and make everyone feel not just comfortable but as if we were at home.

Room Tip: Bed and breakfast with comfortable cleane queen size beds. Must be able to do stairs
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2015

We stayed for a couple of days and it was the rest we needed. The hosts are beautiful people. The energy in this bed and breakfast is soothing and homey and the decor is lovely. I never usually write reviews, but have to put it out there that there's nothing better than The Manse when wanting a sweet get-a-way. :)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple