“My Family Loves Shamrock Lodge!”
Review of Shamrock Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Carling
Shamrock Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Port Carling
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We were looking for a great place to take our 6 year old daughter for a week during the summer - we definately found it with Shamrock Lodge! Great Food, Great people. So many things for our daughter to do. Definately going back!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 August 2010

I know what your thinking "It cant be that good" well your wrong, it totally was!!

It was like being part of a big family. Shamrock Lodge is a family owned and run vacation resort and they make you feel like part of the clan. Being a guest at Shamrock doesn't just mean you receive good service it translates to much more. Its a genuine interest in how much fun you are having, its the care they take to make sure you feel at home, the inclusive nature of each and every member of staff to make you feel like you have known them for years and the down to earth and relaxed atmosphere of the resort that makes it so wonderful.

Not only are the facilities and the entertainment top rate, he food was out of this world and I have to give Mrs. B's Minestrone soup a special mention that was served on Italian night!! The pastries were fabulous, breakfasts? OMG I put on more than a few lbs lol, full Irish breakie along with hot baked muffins each morning and fresh breads, the lunch menu was outstanding catering to all types of needs.

As for my son? He had the best time, the guests that have been returning year after year were as equally as friendly as the owners, Kareoke night was hillarious as all the kids in one big gang got up to sing, I dont think I laughed so hard in such a long time.

I loved it there and now wonder if writing such a good review is such a good idea, afterall if it gets too busy there wont be room for us again.....good job I booked my spot already! As a single Mom vacationing for the first time in my new dynamic I have to say it couldn't have been a better choice.

I will finally say that I loved the dress code for dinner, its not formal yet it is not cut off shorts, it just set the right tone to compliment the good food, and beautiful lake view.

Yeah, I think you could say I loved it and yes, we are going back next year!
Thanks Shamrock Lodge and the Bryant Family - we had a great time.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I strongly recommend this resort. I took my senior mother for a 3 day get away and had never been here before. We arrived early and they let us check in early. As a matter of fact, no matter what we asked, the answer was always "yes". And the meals were fabulous. I am a real foodie and have dined in many formal restaurants but I can't wait to go back just for the dinners. Lunch is a simple barbecue because most people are off the resort with activities or sight seeing and breakfast was great unless you come late...then it's continental. But by far what I loved the most was the COFFEE. OMG!!! Premium blend with their purified lake water makes the best coffee I have ever tasted. I still miss it to this day. Staff is great, food is great, fires on the beach after the free boat rides around the lake every night. The only thing that would make it perfect is cable tv for when the day is done. Their website gives a really good view of what their resort looks like. I'm going back again.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 24 November 2009

I traveled to Muskoka on business and truly had an enjoyable stay at the Shamrock Lodge!
Tim and his staff were great hosts and made me feel at home. It's not too big and the location is great. If you want to get away from the city for a weekend and unwind I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We went for one week and stayed for over 2 weeks. I have a 13 year old whom loved it.
Tim, Gary, Mrs. B. and the entire family and staff go out of ther way to please you.
Tim brought Johnny on boat rides, tubing, tried waterskiing, he drove the boat. Gary brought John out on the golf cart daily and he drove.
The staff is amazing- food great- service 10++++ If you are looking for personalized attention without the attitude this is the place to go. They know you by name. They introduce your chhildren to other children. The kids club is amazing. Evan is great!!!! 10++ We staying in Tammy 5 then moved to the Kelly house which is larger. Loved it.
We are hating to leave and will return and have our best memories here. If you have any questions feeling free to contact me at cquesnel_3@sympatico.ca Shamrock Lodge is great and very family oriented. Enjoy your stay there, Cindy and John

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
37.3 km away
Rawley Resort
Rawley Resort
#3 of 4 in Port Severn

Been to Shamrock Lodge? Share your experiences!