US$137
Maplewood Motel(Port Elgin)(Great Value!)
US$83
All Seasons Motel(Port Elgin)
US$54
US$57
Quality Inn(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$137
Travelocity
Sauble Beach Lodge(Sauble Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina(Sauble Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
Agoda.com
Windspire Inn(Port Elgin)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We love Sprucehall and stay there every chance we get. The home is gorgeous and beautifully decorated. Norma and John are superb hosts and simply do everything well! Norma's breakfasts are 5 star every time.

We have stayed at many B & Bs here and abroad and Sprucehall tops them all.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pastimeso8
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Sprucehall is a lovely historic B & B conveniently located on the main street a short distance from downtown, with a luxurious, gracious feel about it. The soft classical music playing in the background on the main floor is a special touch.

Our room had both fans & air conditioning. There are numerous little extras, such as thick bathrobes, individually wrapped chocolate & mints in each room, & snacks, beer & wine sold at reasonable cost on the honour system from a bar fridge down the hall.

Norma & John are wonderful & thoughtful hosts.

My two friends & I had booked the Canopy Room (double canopy bed) & asked for an extra cot with the intention that two of us would share the double bed. Instead of a cot, Norma very generously gave us the use of an unoccupied 2nd room with twin beds at no additional cost.

The breakfast was absolutely delicious & got our day off to a terrific start.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank sandysch
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My wife and I spent a truly memorable two night stay at Spruce Hall; Jon and Norma made us feel completely welcome as soon as we arrived. The room we had is very well appointed with a warm cosy feel and homely atmosphere which resonates throughout the whole house. The washroom immaculate in its cleanliness, soft fluffy towels and bathrobe and the bed was one of the comfiest I have ever slept in!

Port Elgin is a lovely little lake coast place and Spruce Hall is easy to find and very well located in relation to the amenities of the town. The breakfast we were served kept us well fuelled till lunchtime with a lovingly prepared spread of fresh pancakes laced with local maple syrup and the biggest crunchiest apples; and my God the aroma of coffee enticed me to drink cup after cup!

If you are looking for somewhere gorgeous to stay in Port Elgin then look no further; it is also ideal for anyone wishing to visit Southampton too as we did.

Room Tip: Chantry room 1 x Double (where I stayed) Canopy room 1 x Four Poster Quilt room 2 x single or 1 x King
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vwfanatic
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Whenever I travel to Saugeen Shores my choice of accomodation is always Sprucehall. I have been staying there for 7 years now for anywhere from 1 night to 3 nights. The gardens are immaculately kept, there is a gorgeous verandah to relax on or muskoka chairs to curl up with a good book, the interior of the home is beautiful neat and always clean, the rooms are quiet, the beds comfy and the breakfasts are huge and decadently delicious. John and Norma, the hosts, are welcoming, helpful and very friendly, genuine people. Not a 5 mintue walk down the street are shops and restaurants and the beach is a 15 minute walk. You won't regret your stay here.....give it a try!

Room Tip: The Chantry room is the only room with an ensuite....the other two have a shared bath down the hall.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo