“Great food ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great food reasonable price
Like the buffet and wings are good
Sit on patio along the water.
Always a variety of specials and staff are friendly

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy but consistently good food. The lunch buffet is a bit weird....you don't always know what kind of sandwich you're going to get. Great view...where I come from the riverfront is the most lively place to be.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Mark Childs of The Black Goose recently handled the catering for my daughters baby shower at the UAW Hall. From my daughter's and my first meeting with Mark Childs at The Black Goose to discuss whether we were interested in this establishment to cater our event, I knew we had the right place. My mind was at ease hearing that Mark and his staff would show up the morning of our event to warm the ovens for the in house prepared meal we chose for the buffet and to set up the tables and place settings for the guests.All at an affordable price. The only thing we had to do was show up and put our own decorations. Very stress free for my daughter and myself. The Black Goose staff transformed the UAW Hall into an elegant venue. The place looked lovely. The buffet was wonderful and served on time. I want to thank Mark and The Black Gooses staff for their professionalism that delivered a baby shower that was on point! Thank you Black Goose!

K Hamelin
Windsor,On

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I normally do not like to give bad reviews but our meal last night was just ok. My husband and I both had the February specials...chicken kiev for me and the ribs for him.
Salad bar was very good but the soups not so much. The Potato bacon was not rich and creamy...more of a brown colour and I believe it had some chicken in it.
My chicken was very dry and the fries were over done. His ribs were tender but the sauce was bland.
I cannot say anything bad about the service...our waitress was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nicely situated on the river with good views and an outside patio for when the weather is nice with ample parking on the main drag of Wallaceburg. Inside is small town flavored decor, no TV's, smiling waitress's and wobbly tables. Service was fast and the food was brought out just as quick. Perfectly cooked, with reasonable portions and the coffee was hot. I can recommend this establishment.