“Creepy Crawlers.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 15 October 2013

After long day at Green Gables decided to stop in for a bite to eat. My two children and I were almost the bite to eat. There were huge flies, wasp and other creatures flying around the table inside. The restaurant could stand a renovation.....starting with the demolition of the kitchen. The food was fried and died within an inch of its life and for the cost, it was extremely disappointing. My husband and I are still feeling after effects of our "dinner rape". This place will always be remembered as the WORST sandbox EVER! Please be sure to bring your own bug spray if indoors!

4  Thank Sharife W

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was near where we were staying and was recommended to us. Food was so, so and expensive. Wait person was nice and friendly. If you have a choice, skip this place.

3  Thank LasVegasSylvia
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The food was on par with average pub food. Price for the meal was ok, but a substitution (Caesar salad instead of fries) was OBSCENE! $3.99.....for a side salad!!! My attitude towards the place was soured just based on that. kind of a shame I suppose. overall average experience, probably will not return

Reviewed 24 August 2013

What a sandwich! The fish was crunchy, the batter was tasty, and the tartar sauce had a little heat to it. Addictive! The only thing I didn't like was the $4 upcharge if you want to have a baked potato instead of fries. I could see $2 but $4 is kind of steep! Still, I'd go again gladly.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Service was relatively quick and food was good. Lots of French fries served with a spicy chicken wrap and a chicken quesadilla. Most certainly freshly cut fries. Yum. Nice patios for outdoor dining. Family friendly. Fairly reasonable prices.