After long day at Green Gables decided to stop in for a bite to eat. My two children and I were almost the bite to eat. There were huge flies, wasp and other creatures flying around the table inside. The restaurant could stand a renovation.....starting with the demolition of the kitchen. The food was fried and died within an inch of its life and for the cost, it was extremely disappointing. My husband and I are still feeling after effects of our "dinner rape". This place will always be remembered as the WORST sandbox EVER! Please be sure to bring your own bug spray if indoors!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.