“Enjoyable Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen with eat-in Island
Ocean view from every room in the house. This side of the house gets the warm sun all day long! Gorgeous view from the back of the house.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen with eat-in Island
Gorgeous view from the back of the house.
View from the back deck. The back gets the evening sun and sunsets- where the BBQ is!
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
En-suite master bathroom
Kitchen with everything you'll need to cook up a feast (or not!)...   :-)
Living Room

Joanne S
St-Lazare, Qc
“Enjoyable Family Vacation”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Melissa provided us with a very clean and spacious vacation home with all the amenities and great attention to detail. She was always available to respond to our questions and was very helpful with local knowledge throughout our stay. Ideally located, close to several beautiful beaches (eg: Brackley Beach) and delicious affordable restaurants (eg: By the Bay). Our boys (ages 11 & 13) thoroughly enjoyed the location and vacation experience. They loved the fact that they had their bedroom at the opposite end of the home. Lots of room for the entire family. Melissa was such a pleasure to deal - very friendly and accommodating! We look forward to returning to PEI next summer and stay at our new favourite spot in Rustico. :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Breakfast on the deck
Liked least: Nothing, we loved everything about it!!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Aug 2016
Thank you Joanne! It was a pleasure to host you and your family and you're welcome to come back anytime!
Jackie M
“Fall Fun!”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in October 2015

I booked a last minute trip to PEI last fall and I had such an amazing time.

I know a lot of people tend to visit the island during the summer but I'm so happy I went in the fall. For starters, there are less people so me and my rental car drove around for hours without any traffic. Second, Green Gables is not too far either so I spent a good couple of hours there just walking around the historic property and admiring the fall colours on the trees. Third, the PEI national park is nearby. You need to see this place - it's breathtaking...literally. It was so windy the day I went to visit so the waves crashing against the shore was quite intense but I got in some great pictures and took in probably the freshest air that I have ever been around. You need to see this place!

So stay at Melissa's place. She's a great hostess, tons of room in her home, the neighbours are very friendly, and she's close to a few noteworthy places.

Have fun!

9 Aug 2016
Hi Jackie, thanks for your review! Fall is one of my favourite times on PEI, I never fail to find the changing leaves beautiful.
I hope you'll come back again and stay at Ocean View Vacation Home!
Julia S
“Fantastic place and fantastic host.”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed at Melissa's rental last summer. We had an excellent stay. The house is perfectly located at the center of the island making site seeing very easy. You don't have to go far to see some of the world's nicest beaches.

The house was so cozy we didn't want to leave. Beautiful master bedroom room with private bathroom. We used the BBQ multiple times during our stay. The decks give you best of both worlds on the front you can see the ocean and the back is beautiful rolling field.
Melissa is a fantastic host and has so much local knowledge to help with what ever questions we had.

We will be back!

Hi Julia,

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure having you and Jason stay at the Vacation Home.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable time on PEI and it was my pleasure providing you with recommendations to local restaurants and attractions, I love my Island!

Gabe G
Calgary, Canada
“Great island hospitality!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My family lives nearby and we rented this property last summer to accommodate extra guests in town for a family function. The house is clean, spacious and very well equipped. Everything you need and even some extras you wouldn't expect. Great location with beautiful water view and lots of amenities nearby. The house is an excellent value for the area and Melissa was excellent to do business with. We would rent from her again and refer friends and family whenever we can!

Hi Gabe!

Thank you for your review and I always appreciate it when you send your guests my way!

suvariboy
Toronto
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed at Melissa's place last August for a few nights and have nothing but positive things to say. It's in a great location - the ocean view is beautiful - close to a quaint little breakfast restaurant right down the road, and one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. The place was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. Melissa was very responsive both with e-mail and texting, and she was eager to tell us what to see and do in the area. If we're ever back her way we'd happily stay with her again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$109
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing