“Reliably Good”

Steffanos
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Steffanos, an Italian gelateria nestled in the historic village of Dunham on Quebec`s famous Route des Vins. You will be delighted with our fresh artisanal gelato, gourmet coffees, delicious paninis and homemade muffins. Take a mini-vacation on our large terrace; come for the gelato, come home to Steffanos.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy our visits to Steffanos. Never hesitate to eat there. The menu is diverse. Good seafood and very good Italian dishes. Have never had a bad meal in all the years we have gone there. Sometimes parking difficult but worth walking a block. BYOB

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The owner is a very sweet person that welcomes you into their great restaurant. Pizza was delicious and muffins and deserts are awesome. Place is for sale due to family illness but would be a great buy for someone ready to take over this gem of a place. I hope it happens.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My experience with Steffanos was a life changing experience. I feel the important thing to remember when you walk into this place is that you will be served by friends. They are every day people like you and I, very easy to talk to and the most down to earth people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They take great pride in the quality of service they provide as well as the food. Start with a wonderul pannini, polish off a pint of local beer and then treat yourself to the smoothest gelato you'll ever have the pleasure of eating. Going to Steffanos was a life changing experience and I feel in my heart of hearts that anybody around the area should stop by this small gem.

2  Thank Cody S
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I come here every chance I get. Karen and Stephane are so inviting and friendly. The food is amazing especially the pizza and the Gelato... can't get enough of it !! Had the crêpes one day too, sooooo good! Keep up the good work guys:)

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Stopped in for their gelato-the best I've ever had and the friendliest staff I've encountered! We will stop in again should we come back to the area again. She gave us coffee & a muffin to go. The muffin was the best gluten-free muffin I've ever had, and it was fresh out of the oven too! Coffee was great. Worth the stop-you will be glad you did.