“The soup is amazing”
Review of Rendez Vous Cafe

Rendez Vous Cafe
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Cowansville
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I really like this place for a quick meal. The asian soup bowl is fantastic and their sweet potato or regular fries are seriously the best.

I wouldn't say they make barista quality coffee but they have kombucha and a nice selection of tea.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Doesn't look like a burger and fries place and it isn't - yet their burger and fries are super! Also tried the big Asian soup, the maple latté, dulce de leche cake and tiramisu - all great. Everything tastes fresh. Noticed there is also pizza - haven't tried it yet. I was impressed with the cakes, since I'm picky about my desserts at restaurants and often they taste old and dry, but this was not the case and I hope they keep up this standard of delicious food. We will be returning and telling our friends about it!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The Asian soup is a huge bowl and very filling at a reasonable cost. Great cafe atmosphere. All the items on the menu are very tasty.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The Asian soup was very good and a complete meal. Free wifi, a variety of foods, local beer and an eclectic decor make for a good evening.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I go regurarly for the Asian soup that I really like, the co-owner is Chinese. There are a lot of other choices, burgers, pizzas, shanghai noodles and fish and chips that my friends also ate and they liked it very much. They have free wifi!