“If you like steak and lobster.”

The Black Grasshopper
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Estevan
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Estevan has a lot of restaurants to choose from we do like the support as many as possible as the economy in Estevan has been tough on restaurants. Saturday night's the black grasshopper offers a great steak and lobster deal for just $25 my wife and I have taken advantage of this great deal more than once and we usually just share throwing a few out these and this is more than enough food.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Excellent food and service. great atmosphere. perfect place to go watch the game and have wings or one of their other daily specials

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Craft beer is not easily found in Estevan if at all however we did find a nice IPA here. The Nachos were the best I have had in a long long time. How does a 10 oz sirloin for $13 sound? It was done perfectly. We will ne back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went with whole family - no children unfortunately not allowed ..
Had the salmon dishes and steak special - with the baked potato and all the trimmings - well served - cooked as requested- nice decor - new - clean - felt like I was in the big city restaurant... sales were good - appetizer was deep fried dill pickles and shrimp skewers- no complaint about anything --- other than seemed like cool down draft by the window booth seating ... felt warmer outside ...

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Four of us ate here and only one plate was worth anything. I had the pizza which was awful, my brother had some kind of rigatoni dish that was too spicy to eat and my sister in law had the scampi linguini which was tasteless. wont eat there again.

1  Thank N6728KGvaleriem
PamSchrader, General Manager at The Black Grasshopper, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. I was working that evening so I recall your table, and also spoke to your server. Other then a comment that the penne was spicy (which is stated in the menu), no complaints were made to her or myself about the pizza or the fettucini. Nothing was sent back, or asked to be fixed or exchanged which we would have gladly done for you. Its unfortunate that we had to hear your food was unsatisfactory in a trip advisor review, as opposed to while you were in the restaurant, so we were unable to rectify the situation and ensure you had a much better experience with us.