Hacienda Guadalupe Hotel(Valle de Guadalupe)
US$234
Agua de Vid(Valle de Guadalupe)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$212
Quinta Arratz(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
  • Pool
Maglen Resort(Valle de Guadalupe)
US$200
Hotel Meson del Vino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
US$72
Terra del Valle B&B(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
Quinta Maria en la Ruta del Vino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Free Internet
Rancho El Campanario en La Ruta del Vino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$80
US$400
US$380
Priceline
All reviewswalkie talkieroom servicewine tastingpool areaviews are spectacularlobby restaurantbar tendersound systemeco resortmain restaurantfantastic staycontinental breakfastwine countrydefinitely recommend this placefire pitunique experienceexcellent wine
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Spent the past 3 nights at Encuentro Guadalupe. It was amazing. The view is the best in the Valle de Guadalupe. The employees are all friendly and customer oriented. Service is great, although at a pace in keeping with the attitude and culture of the host country (maybe a bit slower than some would prefer). We stayed in Loft #2, which slept 4 people. Bathroom was adequate for the 4 of us. There's a sign in the lobby that says "Luxury Camping", which is pretty accurate. Quiet and peaceful, breakfast pool area was wonderful and the shuttle service back to the Loft at night was prompt. We had a 4 wheel drive vehicle which would have made the climb without any problem, but given the lack of lighting and the prospect of driving after a day of wine tasting and no guard rails on the dirt road, made us thankful for the shuttle. We walked down each morning to get a little exercise and to start the day. The food is gourmet. Would really recommend it. Will come back again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on a family trip through Ruta de Vino due to the architecture. It was a rainy day and we couldn't see well so we accidentally stumbled upon the winemakers area. Alex welcomed us with warm arms despite the mistake and gave a fabulous tasting. The wine was surprisingly good and could definitely rival Napa and Sonoma. Our time with Alex was the favorite memory of the trip. Next time we will definitely be back for the restaurant and hopefully to stay in those gorgeous rooms!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ZanyZiggapus
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I stayed in this hotel with my family to celebrate my dad's b-day. We all had an amazing time. We were able to get 3 rooms all next to each other which was very convenient. I had been wanting to stay at the hotel for a long time but could never get a reservation. I had to book the rooms almost 3 months out. Thankfully it was off season and the prices were a bit lower. Each room was $350 plus tax. In my opinion the price was a little too high for what it was. I thought it was an awesome hotel and awesome experience staying in the pod-like rooms or container-like rooms but it was still very fun. You cannot drive your car up to the rooms but they do provide a shuttle. There are walkie talkies in the rooms so whenever you are ready to be picked up and taken to the main lobby you just radio the reception and they will send the driver. They were always very quick to pick us up.
We arrived early around 2 p.m. so we were not able to check in until 3 p.m. which was kind of a bummer because we were hoping to get settled in and then go back out to wine taste the rest of the day. They did offer to take our luggage and as soon as the rooms were ready they would put the luggage into our rooms for us. We were also greeted with a welcome glass of sangria which was very nice and refreshing.
If you stay on the back side of the hotel I recommend staying in room 5 or 7. They are not far off from the road and have great views. I would avoid staying in room 6 as the patio is blocked by a tree.
A continental type breakfast is included with the room and it's delicious. They offer coffee, fresh fruit and bread. If you are staying in the back rooms I recommend eating breakfast by the pool area. It's so peaceful in the mornings. There is also coffee available early in case you would like to grab a cup and take it back to your room and enjoy the little fire in the chiminea. The food was so wonderful for breakfast. I loved the chilaquiles and eggs benedict. Everything tasted so fresh. The service was great as well. In the evening it's also nice to take a bottle of wine and sit around the pool and look at the stars. The stars are so bright since there is not a lot of light in the valley. There is a nice Jacuzzi but I don't believe the pool is heated. In the summer it would be nice but in the winter it's a bit chilly.
The rooms are very clean and come with robes and speaker to play music. The rooms are very simple. I thought the bed was very comfortable and the temperature is easy to control. The bathrooms are not fancy but have the essentials.
I would definitely recommend the hotel if you can splurge a bit although it's not super luxurious. It's a very relaxing and peaceful experience and I would definitely return. I don't recommend this for a family. It's better as a couples getaway or a few friends. It's a quiet hotel so if you are looking for a party this would not be the place to go.
The checkout process took a bit longer than we would have liked but the staff was friendly at least and offered us a glass of wine while we waited. They do offer spa services as well.

Room Tip: Don't choose room 6 on the back side but the front rooms have great views of the valley rooms 19-20.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank ErinP27
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing place situated in the hills overlooking the vineyards of Guadalupe.

Great food, wine and scenery. Close to some of Guadalupe's best restaurants and vineyards this place a foodies dream!

The rooms are super stylish and the beds are incredibly comfortable!

Will definitely come back!

Only negative is the water in pool is chilled, super cold!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasa1985
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Let just say this is probably the best place in el Valle great food amazing staff and very helpful. Me and my gf went to about 6 different vinyards and Encuentro was our fav!
It was a honer to meet Alfredo and his wife he gave us a tour of the underground cellar were we tasting some delicious wines. Can't wait to come back I highly recommend it!! And remember your just relax and enjoy life. +WINE :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple