Hacienda Guadalupe Hotel(Valle de Guadalupe)
US$234
Agua de Vid(Valle de Guadalupe)
US$210
Quinta Arratz(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$119
  • Pool
Hotel Boutique Valentino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
Maglen Resort(Valle de Guadalupe)
US$198
Hotel Meson del Vino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
Quinta Maria en la Ruta del Vino(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Free Internet
Terra del Valle B&B(Valle de Guadalupe)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$122
US$400
US$380
Priceline
All reviewswalkie talkieroom servicewine tastingpool areaviews are spectacularlobby restaurantbar tendersound systemeco resortmain restaurantfantastic staycontinental breakfastwine countrydefinitely recommend this placefire pitunique experienceexcellent wine
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I once read an amazing article on Encuentro on Condé Nast magazine. That was such a tease!
Finally, i did it and drove south . I booked in advance 2 nights and my experience was worth every penny, $350 + tax. Encuentro Guadalupe mission is clear, they do respect nature as much as possible and the views are spectacular and soothing.

Loved their shuttle staff service! They will drive the guest to their private steel cabins.

Get up early and go for a hike, check out the Baja wild flowers and their naturally positioned rocks. Did i say relaxation at its BEST!

Take warm clothes for night time, as the weather drops a bit low, even if daytime is hot in the 90s*.

The pool are is gorgeous for panoramic photos at sunset. Only hotel guest will get access to this private area.

The main restaurant (which is open to the public) has the best food, especially their duck dish that another local chef recommended.

Encuentro is known for their Sangrias,

Salud!
Cheers!

Room Tip: Rooms 13,14 have straight panoramic views) facing the main road & room 11 is more private but with less mountain views.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Not a hotel for everyone but a great experience if you are game!! We travelled during the off-season in January so but had a great experience. Rooms (at least ours) was well positioned to minimize view of other rooms. Driver (wish i remembered his name) was very excellent. Entertaining and remembered EVERYTHING!! Meals were much better than expected. Dinner was very reasonable and excellent. Missed breakfast the first day and regretted it the second day after trying the yogurt/fruit dish. We arrived during a major rain storm so several road/restaurants were flooded. Certainly a location where you need to be able to go with the flow. But other local restaurants were very good as well. The Walkie talkie to order your driver was a little weird but amazing views and experience

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We booked a hotel room for two nights at $350 a night for a wedding and I called three days before to ask about setting up a crib for my daughter. Of course, that's the first time I hear that they don't allow children, and they tell me that it was in the email confirmation. Please tell me: who reads the fine print in hotel confirmation emails? Honestly. Of course, they have a 15-day no refund policy, so they can keep the money from unsuspecting parents. Well, I was visiting for a wedding nearby, so luckily I found a couple of friends who could take our place at Encuentro so that I would not lose the money. I made all the phone calls and made a name change and what did I find out afterwards? Not only were my friends overcharged $500 for each of the two nights, after I had already paid for one night, BUT THERE WERE KIDS STAYING AT THE HOTEL! Meanwhile I was forced to stay at a highway motel with my wife and one year old daughter. These people are crooks. Do not patronize these thieves.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank eriojasm
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I got this hotel for the view, i was expecting a view of the Guadalupe valley and got a canyon. I got there 20 minutes early and I was not allowed to check in until exactly 3:00pm. They give you a flash light to walk to loft at night, we never got one and almost fell. We asked for fire pit to be turned on before 10:00pm and they never came. The bathroom shower was dirty. The pool and jacuzzi were great. Pedrito the bus driver was very nice and the food and sangria were good.

Stayed: May 2017
4  Thank Engracia M
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

On 4/29/2017 my beautiful fiancé and I declared our love for eachother in matrimony at Rancho El Campanario in Valle de Guadalupe. Having frequent the area we decided to go and stay our two day (29th, 30th) weekend at El Encuentro Guadalupe Winery and Hotel.

We arrived from a late night of being with family and celebrating to Encuentro at 430ish in the morning to find the front gate by the road CLOSED!!!! In disbelief I went out of my truck in the pitch black darkness calling for anyone that would hopefully/should come out and hear me, I mean it is and states it's a Hotel. We even came a month previous to ensure that our reservations were secure and to not encounter any issues prior to our arrival. We even mentioned and explained we would be checking in late because it is the our wedding day. The lady at the front desk said with confidence,"no worries we are a hotel, someone will be here to assist you".

Back to the night of the 29th, no one was at the front gate at all, I went to the shack and the mini office that's right near the entrance and again disappointed cause no one was there! I walked all the way to the winery tasting room continuously calling for someone anyone with no answer by encuentro employees. It was late, cold, and if you have been to the area at night the wind blows strong at night in addition to the pitch darkness I was walking in with only my cellphone to help me. I even went further as to the check in area and restaurant is located where I was for sure someone definitely should have been and still, no one.

At this point I gave up, I went back out all the way to the main gate with my wife to tell her the bad news, that no one was there! Frustrated and tired, we did the only thing we could, we phoned a family member and stayed with them ON OUR DAMN WEDDING NIGHT! and I blame it all on Encuentro. We will never be able to relive the first night of being together as newlyweds we were robbed of that special moment in our lives!

The next day around 12 we arrived to encuentro and described to the lady at the front desk our situation (who in fact was the same lady from the month prior who ensured our reservations was set and established). After all the explanation we told her her only response was,"sorry, someone should have been in there well look into it". Feeling it might possibly be taken care of we were taken to our room not convinced that she was sincere in her apology on behalf of the winery. We spoke with the bell hop who took us to our room explained to them the situation and he was in disbelief, he was very apologetic and said he would make sure we get spoken to and that he would look into it. I wish I could remember his name because the morning of the 1st while having breakfast before leaving he again came and spoke with us saying the manager has heard of our situation and would like to speak with us.

The manager arrived and said the lady at the front desk DID NOT explain to him our situation of absolutely no one hearing us, not of the gate being closed, not of both the shack and mini office being empty or of me having to walk all the wait to the check in restaurant area to find no one. It wasn't until the bell hop he heard that there was an issue.

Now he explained his apologies said he would reimburse us for our night stolen from us, as well as a free night and offered free dinner. After discussing with my wife what we would like to do after breakfast we went down to accept his offer explained to us at breakfast. He said, "I apologize I misunderstood what the General Manager wanted me to offer you". The heck!! The GM said they would either reimburse us for the night lost, or stay an extra night since we weren't able to the first night. We told him that's not what he offered to us and he again apologized. So for me and my wife not ever in our lives being able to replace or relive our newlywed night together all we get as an apology from encuentro was a free dinner??? How does that make the situation better? Very disappointed had a lot of high hopes for encuentro if only the staff were on board. ⚠️⚠️ DO NOT SHOW UP LATE AT ALL, ARRIVE ON TIME FOR YOUR CHECK IN LUCKILY MY WIFE AND I HAVE FAMILY IN THE AREA TO STAY AT.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple