“Great Food”
Review of Alex's Pasta Bar

Alex's Pasta Bar
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Ajijic
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Alex's Pasta Bar serves wonderful homemade pasta. There is usually an excellent special and fresh fish is delivered daily. The staff couldn't be nicer or more accomodating. You must try the pasta with the fresh pesto sauce. The fish is always cooked perfectly. for three months we tried to eat there at least one a week. We will miss Ceasar and Alex.
Barry and Jeanne Wells Maine

1  Thank weenie47

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Dropped in after a movie across the calle. Expected more based on other Trip Advisor reviews. Too many bothersome flies. Rather slow service. Caesar salad was large but have had better elsewhere at Lakeside. Gazpacho was filling but again had better elsewhere. Not likely to return.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Everything we ordered was delicious !!
It's a small place, but cute and confortable.
I highly recomend it.
The food is prepered fresh at the moment.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Excellent service, the food is delicious, made with fresh ingredients and the chef would prepare something off the menu if you have special diet request. The staff is very friendly. I would recommend to make your reservations in advance because the place is always packed and have limited seating, if you get in the waiting list you won´t be dissapointed.

1  Thank Norma B
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We went the other night and I was pleasantly surprised by how great the food was. I ordered the gnocchi with bolognese sauce, my husband fettuccine Alfredo and my sister in law the Osso buco, my brother in law the seafood plate. All was excellent, met the owner who was born in Italy and uses his mother’s recipes.

1  Thank BoltonInxtc