La Casona de Tete(Lagos de Moreno)
US$136
US$108
  • Room Service
Hotel Victoria(Lagos de Moreno)
US$45
Hotel Colonial Restaurante & Bar(Lagos de Moreno)(Great Value!)
US$24
Hotel Lagos Inn(Lagos de Moreno)
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Galerias(Lagos de Moreno)
  • Room Service
Hotel Posada Real(Lagos de Moreno)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Arribo(Lagos de Moreno)
TripAdvisor
Casa Grande Lagos(Lagos de Moreno)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Paris(Lagos de Moreno)
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Very happy to have had the opportunity to stay at the wonderful Hacienda, the room was nice and quite beautiful decor as with the rest of the hotel. Everyone says hi and the restaurant serves great food. Will come back for more !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Santiago S, Director Comercial at Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear. Fready

We are glad you had a great time and we will be delighted to receive many times !!!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This place is so magical and so pretty. We wanted to spend this new year's eve differently, and we chose this place to spend a night as a family. The package price is very reasonable. Arriving on 31st of December, we had a fantastic lunch. We enjoyed the bicycle and other outdoor activities. The next day we enjoyed Spa and Temazcal. I want to go back there again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

We are glad you had a great time and we will be delighted to receive many times an many new years eve!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This secluded resort is truly beautiful. It is on the outside of town, not city or traffic noise to speak of. Each room has it's own unique setup and charm. The grounds are great. My only complaint is all the peacocks. I never knew how they got there name until we stayed here. But at all hours of the day and night they yell back and forth Peeee-Cawwkkk. It's quite terrible, especially when you are trying to sleep.

However don't let that deter you, as the rest of the experience is fantastic. I would return myself (I'd just get a different room, hopefully without a peacock outside)

Room Tip: Ask for a peacock free zone
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We went here for my husband's birthday and we couldn't have done anything better, the staff is incredible and really helpful, it's one of those magical small hotels were you go there to relax and nothing more.

I highly recommend it for couples to want to have a really enjoyable and relaxing time.

Some might say it's a little bit expensive but I think with everything they offer its all worth it.

It also have activities if you go with children but you'll see its most of a couples place.
We will definitely return sometime.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Florencia V
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

If you want to experience the most exquisite Mexico, get lost in Hacienda Sepulveda. Gorgeous buildings, amazing food, lovely views of crop fields, the smell of flowers and wet soil will convince you that you are indeed, in paradise. I would live there forever, drinking 'agua de alfalfa', watching the peacocks fly, eating any of their delicious dishes, learning how to ride a horse, swimming and feeding the chickens. I just want to go back and do all of it again and again...

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family