2,133 results
All reviews sea breeze outdoor shower butler service punta mita remede spa champagne ritual four seasons deluxe suite personal butler the general manager walk in closet spg platinum si senor golf course fish tacos adult pool car service
Reviewed 21 June 2012

As a travel journalist, pharma sales specialist, and community arts volunteer, my husband and I have the opportunity to travel around the world and love uncovering new places. With my husband being an ER physician, we also attended medical conferences held around the country and some international venues as well. So it is extremely rare that we fall in love with a place so much, that we vow to return. Three years ago, we visited the St. Regis Punta Mita, after being happy with other St. Regis experiences in Washington D.C. and New York. However, this one was different: not only was the scenery exquisite but the staff was at the top of their game,the spa was INCREDIBLE, but we felt like the resort was our own personal property. With the brilliant layout of the resort, it naturally gives this vibe. After becoming lifetime platinum members, we decided that we must return to Punta Mita, with our teenage children in tow. After stressful finals, and crazy parent schedules, we felt Punta Mita was just the place to relax and regroup. We couldn't have made a better choice. We've stayed at Fours Seasons, Ritz Carltons, and other five star resorts in the world, but NOTHING compares to the St. Regis Punta Mita. If a peaceful, luxurious vacation is your goal, DO NOT HESITATE and book a trip to this property. We visited the Four Seasons for dinner, and it doesn't even come close to the class, luxury, and exclusivity of the St. Regis and their staff. Five star all the way and a dream of a vacation. Without hesitation, we will return. Make this a trip you'll never forget.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the adult pool (aracas pool) if you don't have young children and want a little more peace and quiet. The rooms in the 1600's and 1700's areas are wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My wife and I just returned from a one week stay at the St. Regis Punta Mita resort and I can't say enough good things about the resort and the people that took care of us during our stay. Even before we left our house, the concierge team was assisting us with activities and dinner reservation during our stay.

Everything went like clock work. When we arrived at the airport, our driver was there waiting and we were off to Punta Mita. Upon our arrival, we were treated to a margarita while checking in. The staff did everything possible to make us feel welcome. Our room was awesome and only feet from the beach. Even better than our room was the service of our butlers during our stay. Leo and Efron were great and attended to our every need. And Ceasar at the adults pool was always there to bring us cold drinks whenever we asked.

The service at this resort is superior. For example, my wife & I decided to walk to the golf course from our villa instead of taking the shuttle. On the way, we ran into the Service Manager Michael O'Hara, who insisted on carrying my wife's clubs and escorted us to the Pro Shop at the Pacifico course. That type of hospitality was pervasive with the entire staff.

I travel extensively for business and stay at Starwood properties whenever possible - an experience like the one we had at the St Regis Punta Mita is why I will continue to be a loyal Starwood customer.

One thing that really shows how attentive the staff was, was when we were walking over to the golf couse to play a round and we were carting our clubs ourselves, when Mike, the Guest Relations Manager ran up and took my wife's clubs and carried them over to the golf course for her. We told him that it wasn't necessary, but he insisted.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My girlfriend Jennifer and I stayed at the resort last week June 6 - 11, and I wanted to write and personally thank you and your staff for an incredible vacation. Even before we arrived your concierge and spa staff were assisting me with making my girlfriend's birthday a memorable one by arranging delivery of dozens of flowers and specially making a batch of hot doughnuts. Spa services on her birthday, including our time in the wonderful Luxury Suite, were wonderful - by far the best massage we've had!

Everything was wonderful, and we could not stop talking about how incredible the staff was - everywhere! From the turn down and cleaning services, to the butler service, and the amazing restaurant and pool staff everything was perfect and exceeded every expectation I could have for any vacation.

Please send our gratitude and sincere praise to your entire staff. Pictures to follow!

Room Tip: Do not be afraid of utilizing the concierge and Butler service! They are fantastic and attentive to your needs and requests!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Our group of 6 adventurous girls from Los Angeles (with very discerning tastes) had one of the best vacations ever at the St. Regis. The service was beyond excellent from the initial greeting from staff as we drove up and were shown to our suite, to the service that was provided every moment we were there. No task was too small and the views and amenities were amazing. Kudos to the owner and managers of this resort as it was truly one of the best hotels I have ever visited. They really took care of us from start to finish. The Spa is gorgeous and tranquil and our fine dining experience at the Signature Carolina Restaurant was beyond words. The cuisine was decadent and each bite to be savored and remembered.

If you are looking to stay in Punta Mita, I recommend the St. Regis. You will fall in love with the resort, the pools, the spa, the staff, the cuisine and the views and will have many great memories (and photos) to take home with you.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Dear Melissa

Greetings from Punta Mita and thank you to you and your girlfriends for your visit. We are indeed honored that you visited us and even happier that you all had such a magical visit be it at the Spa or Carolina.
We are indeed passionate about our Resort and the fact that you found it amazing only motivates us to continue with that same passion. On behalf of the entire team I thank you

Yours Sincerely - Carl Emberson

Reviewed 12 June 2012

While a physically remarkable property, we were most impressed with the constant level of attention, willingness to serve and positive energy of the staff there at every level. Management was always extremely visible and easy to approach. The staff seemed to truly enjoy being there, beyond the obvious reason for supporting themselves, and it translated with their smiles and eagerness to help. The team has recruited people with the ability to deliver "high touch".

The Concierge Team is the best I have ever experienced in the world.

Food great, beaches great, pools great, rooms spectacular, amenities as well.

Room Tip: Talk to the rooms staff when making a reservation. All rooms are quiet and have good views. No issues with noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple