We stayed here in January 2010. Food and service were excellent!
They have many restaurants to choose from and we were impressed how good they were. No reservations were necessary and you can order off menu at all times. Our favorite was the restaurant at the beach. The lunch buffet had really delicious dishes with high quality ingredients.
The beach has a smoothie hut where you can get fresh fruit smoothies that were delicious. The beach had lots of comfortable chairs to lounge on and a great beach for walking. The pool on the other hand, was beautiful but they didn't have the heat on and it was freezing cold! It was January and I thought they should have heated it!
My co worker also stayed here in February of the same year and liked it so much went back again the next year!
We have also stayed at the Grand Pladium when it first opened and we thought that was unbelievable too! The price was higher though so we tried this hotel and loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico