Serenity Eco Luxury Tented Camp(Xpu-Ha)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$1,644
US$490
Joy Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$27
Porto Bello Hotel and Residences(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
Catalonia Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$140
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$163
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$104
3,391 results
All reviewslobby baranimal exhibitsthatched roofplaya del carmendouble jacuzzigolf cartjungle atmospherenight lifebeach clubsushiocean viewall inclusive packagepeace and quietshrimplounge chairsromantic dinnera la carte
Reviewed 16 April 2016

This is not your typical resort. From the natural jungle surroundings to the rescued animals at every turn you really feel you are in a peaceful place disconnected from the hussle of home.
A smaller resort (occupancy wise) made it really easy to get to know other guests and staff. Little to no night time entertainment but very family friendly and great for people of all ages that are not looking to "party". Loved the entertainment staff, especially Hector Antonio who made everyday fun and light hearted.(what a great dancer!),Jose at the pool bar was always friendly and helpful and Carmen the waitress was very pleasant and always smiling, that lady works hard I saw her nearly all day everyday/night! :D
Overall the resort could use with a fresh coat of paint but nothing major. The rooms were nice and kept clean and the balcony was awesome! Could spend hours in the hammock reading. The jacuzzi tub was unnecessary to me, but some people may like it. (it's in the middle of the room)
The pool is huge and that is not including the kids pool which had slides and everything.
The layout of the resort is very spread out which gives the feeling of space, but includes a lot of walking and/or waiting for the golf cart shuttles that go by every 10-15 min. That would be my only complain the lobby and the restaurants are far from each other. Give yourself time to get to one end or the other.
Thank you Bel Air Xpu -Ha see you next time!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms didn't have the thatch roof which sprinkled dust on us/bed
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016

My mother and I spent 7 nights at this resort and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! The atmosphere was so calm and relaxing, quiet and private (compared to other the bombastic resorts). Even though we were surrounded with nature, the resort was extremely clean! But that was the work ethic of the staff there. I didn't meet a single rude, unhelpful or unfriendly staff member during my time there. One man, Randy, went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable! He really made you feel important and valuable, and was genuinely incredible! :D
The rooms were absolutely gorgeous, feeling like a small house more than a room (I recommend the second floor rooms) they were comfortable and very welcoming :)

Also, the resort mentioned having a lagoon for you to kayak and snorkel, but we had no idea how beautiful it really was! We went daily and everyday we were greeted with super nice people but gorgeous clear water, beautiful vegetation enormous schools of fish and even manatees!!!

Room Tip: The second floor has a tall roof, making it feel twice as big. villa 3-5 are very close to everything
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Bel Air T, Guest Relations Manager at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Dear guest , firts of all yours faithfully, we arepleased to know that you liked our mexican cuisine, we would like to be your hosts for your next vacation, we will waiting with open arms.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

This Hotel is one of a kind. I was looking forward to have one of a kind experience. My husband and I had a great time. If you like a new food and adventure, this is the place to visit. Excellent service from Randy at the restaurant. I will come back

Stayed: April 2016

Dear guest, kindest regards from our hotel Belair Collection Xpuha Riviera Maya. We are pleased that you enjoyed all our additional activities and you enjoyd our resort, we would be happy to have you back in our contry and the hotel for better service.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We have been on many vacations and always choose smaller resorts usually with 3 or less floors (not so crowded). This being said we do enjoy meeting other new friends both local people and other tourists. We met more people on this Resort from so many parts of Canada, Mexico and some from the US than I have met in any other resort I have been to. It would seem that a resort of this nature does attract a lot of good friendly people as well. I had to write names down in order to remember them all.
There was nothing better than getting up in the morning and having a couple coffee on the huge patio while listening to the sound of many different birds or the Roar of the Lions.
We were located in the 900 series of rooms very nice, quiet, a little more walking but enjoyable because of the scenery and different animals or birds to enjoy on our walk.
Not all but most of the staff speak some english, they all are more than happy to greet you each time you pass by, just say Hola or Buenos dias when you pass and I will bet they will answer with a smile.
I would like to thank Juan at the front desk who says he works 24/7 (I think maybe 24/6), Jose and Manuel two of the bartenders that we found very friendly and fun to talk with, Randy who seems to work everywhere from the Pool Bar to the Restaurant, Lobby Bar and even at the Cenote (hope I'm not giving away your hiding places my friend) I would also like to thank Gerardo one of the Bell Boys and buggy drivers who always had something to say which always made it fun, Hector and Tony our entertainers that went out of their way to help us out and include the Canadian Olympic champion of whatever sport we played, I'm sorry I didn't get the name of your friend as he didn't wear a name tag (probably because he was usually in his swim suit with no shirt), and last but not least some of the hard working people who went out of their way to say hello and serve us Elmiro, Carmen, Elisa, Gilberto, Candito Antonio, Jasmine and Ramone.
We found this Resort to be so spread out with many different things to see or try that it never felt crowded. There was never a problem finding loungers near the pools, ocean or one of the Cenotes no mater what time you went (no need to place towels to save a spot) this also contributed to more relaxation time!
Sorry for the names I missed. and Thanks again to all

Room Tip: I think all rooms both upper and lower have their own little benefits we were in 905 upper room it was excellent with a nice view and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing us and be part of your holiday, just as we appreciate you taking a few minutes of your valuable time to know how fabulous it were your vacation with us.
We would love to have him back again to enjoy quality service and make you feel at home. I will gladly welcome you with open arms. On behalf of the family of Belair we extend a sincere greeting

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I had a great stay at this resort. Lots to see and do even if you choose to stay on the resort. There are 2 beaches. Be sure to take the shuttle the 2nd beach (literally a 2 minute drive). It is absolutely amazing. Bar and food are all inclusive also at the 2nd beach. The restaurant is a la carte for breakfast lunch and dinner. The food was spectacular for 4 out of the 5 days. Different chef on the last day which was disappointing. Overall a great stay. I would go again.
*great place for families as well*
NOTE: We were approached inside the airport upon arrival thinking the reps were official. These people with bombard you which excursion packages. DON'T DO IT!
THESE ARE TIME SHARE SCAMS AND YES THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS VISITORS TO BE SCAMMED. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE EXCURSIONS AND THEY WILL LEAVE YOU WITHOUT TRANSPORTATION BACK TO YOUR HOTEL IF YOU DON'T BUY INTO IT.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear guest, first of all yours fauthfully, we are pleased to know that liked our mexican cuisine, we would liked to be your hosts for your next vacation, we will be waiting with open arms.