“Cocktail class”

Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a cocktail making classing with Andy, really fun for someone’s birthday good way to get drunk :)

1  Thank Gina D

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

went for a night out here and thought it was pretty average. such a young bar and bouncers were not great

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Revolution,
Is an absolutely gorgeous restaurant/Bar, set in a lovely detached building offering you both a wide array of drinks and cocktails and the food menu is Brilliant the service and friendliness of the staff
compliments everything,

A big well done to you all,

I can’t wait to return,

Marc Etheridge

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I left my home at 4.40 this morning to go to work in the snow, as I got on to the A40 in loud water there was a young man and two young ladies waving my car down; I was worried there had been an accident so I stopped and put my window down. The man asked me if I could take the young ladies home as they were freezing and had no shoes on. I got them all in the car and the poor little things were frozen, he was concerned for them and made no request for himself.
Whilst talking to him I found out he was a doorman from revolutions and had offered to take the ladies home due to the bad weather but unfortunately got his car stuck in the snow, he didn’t abandon the ladies bit left his car to walk them home in an area he doesn’t know and no thought for himself how he was to get back to his car or home. It’s so unusual to find that gentlemanly attitude these days!! Is it because of all this feminism spouted about???
I took Mitchell back to his work and feel that I had the pleasure of meeting an incredible and kind young man who presents the Doorman title with respect and I hope that both he and revolutions get recognised for looking after their customers Above and Beyond their call of duty

2  Thank Gill C
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had a nice time at my nephew's 30th birthday party venue... But was very annoyed that a lot of us kept losing our drinks... I left a full glass of wine at the bar turned away for a while and it disappeared... Ppl had full bottles of beer vanish too... At 6.95 per glass of wine it got ridiculous! Either the bar staff we're clearing away anything left unattended no matter what or there's a regular 'mine sweeper' lurking about! Expensive night out!!