Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross
US$99
US$39
ibis Budget
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$154
Agoda.com
Travelodge Beaconsfield Central(Beaconsfield)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
US$285
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

Rye Court Hotel(High Wycombe)
US$59
US$144
The Crown Inn(Amersham)
US$145
Cliveden House(Taplow)
US$653
US$580
All reviewsclub roomgerrards crosscomplimentary mini barjuice barrelaxation roomsteam roomrobes and slipperstwo double bedsspa facilitiesfabulous hotelnice poolchanging roomsafternoon teabar foodgreat facilitiespublic areasstayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for my husbands birthday on the 6th-7th May and I had previously emailed the hotel beforehand to ask if there was anything they could do to make my husbands birthday special as it would be much appreciated and I happen to mention we were taking our daughter aswell. The lady who messaged me back was very accommodating she explained what they would do and how they would make his birthday stay special. Upon arrival we were greeted by a lovely member of staff who told us we were guests of the day and gave our daughter a vip card for a hot choc and cookie also another lady came out and gave her a colouring pack. The hotel itself was beautiful very clean and immaculate. Upon entering our room we were greeted with a baloon ,handwritten card and towel arrangement and two delicious pieces of cake one for my husbands birthday and one for our daughter. It was such a lovely touch :) The room was spacious, beds were comfy complimentary mini bar was a great added extra as was the use of the club lounge which was stocked well and looked lovely inside. The whole stay was fantastic the spa was well kept the cocktails in the bar were delicous and breakefast the next morning was superb. We couldnt fault this hotel at all from start to finish our stay was spot on! We have previously stayed in similar hitels with a club lounge and although that did have a few more canapes on offer we both stated this has become our favourite hotel. We will deffintly be returning im currently trying to drop hints for my upcoming birthday for here! Thank you Crowne Plaza for a lovely and memorable weekend away!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Marcel D, Guest Experience Executive at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Samantha T,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments and for your detailed review of your stay with us.

I am absolutely delighted we made your stay so special for you all and that you have an excellent time with us. Making these special occasions special and memorable is exactly what we are all about, and the service we strive to deliver. I am so pleased you enjoyed using the various facilities in the hotel and that everything met your expectations.

I very much hope you all will return to celebrate your birthday. Do let us know in advance if you are and we will certainly replicate your the experience from your last stay.

Thank you very much again and we very much hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our stay at the crown plaza. The rooms were modern and clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The food both for breakfast and lunch (we didn't stay for dinner) was 5*. We couldn't fault this hotel and will definitely use it gain if we're in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Fi-JN123,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a brilliant stay. This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to deliver to all our guests so I am grateful you experienced this first-hand. I am especially pleased you enjoyed dining in our 1269 Restaurant and that our team members were friendly and helpful. I will certainly pass on your feedback and kind compliments to the team members.

Thank you once again and we very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Spent a weekend here whilst attending a wedding. Staff were all welcoming and helpful. Drinks are a little on the pricey side in the bar but I guess expected for a place like this. Breakfast was great and plenty of choice including freshly made eggs, pancakes, croissants, however you want them. Rooms were nice and cleaned daily, and again, by friendly staff. Plenty of car parking space and free.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sarjipatel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback for us of your recent stay.

I am very pleased you had a great stay and that you found our team members welcoming and helpful. I am especially pleased you enjoyed having breakfast in our restaurant and were impressed with the housekeeping service. I will certainly pass on your feedback and kind compliments to the relevant departments.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with the communication prior to the day. Spa staff were extremely accommodating and as flexible as possible with our group. The Spa team are very friendly and professional. The hotel is tidy and well decorated. We all very much enjoyed our facials and massages. It was very sunny so we asked to have afternoon tea after outside which was smoothly accommodated. The barman whose name I forget was great. If I were to pick something to improve upon I would say rename a mini manicure clearly as a file and paint and clear drinks and good from tables once people have finished rather than let it all pile up.on the table. Thank you Michelle and Team at the Spa, great job!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Marcel D, Guest Experience Executive at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Danielle P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your time at the Spa with afternoon tea.

I am delighted you had a brilliant experience at the Wave Wellness & Spa. I am especially pleased you found the communication and service from our team members impressive. This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to deliver so I am very pleased you experience this first-hand. I will personally pass on your kind compliments to the team members.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Wow!!
Had my first full body massage in the spa by Jessica and it was AMAZING. Jessica was so warm and welcoming and made me feel so comfortable through the whole experience,I came out of my treatment feeling so relaxed that i didn't want to leave.
Would recommend booking a treatment here its so worth it :)

Thanks Jessica x

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Samantha C
Marcel D, Guest Experience Executive at Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear SamanthaC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at our Wave Wellness & Spa.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic full body massage with Jessica. This is exactly the experience the Spa team strives to deliver so I am pleased you experienced this first-hand. I will personally pass on your compliments to the team and to Jessica.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.