“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wow... what a little gem...
Thanks to friends that recommended this scrummy sanctuary.
Food ☆☆☆☆☆
Sevice ☆☆☆☆☆
Value ☆☆☆☆☆
Most defiantly be returning

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Quite honestly the most gorgeous tasting Indian food I’ve ever had. From the curries to the rice to the naan and everything in between, it always tastes gorgeous and it is always cooked to perfection. The staff are lovely and hospitable and I wouldn’t dream of ordering my Indian food from anywhere else. I’m always quick to show our local cuisine off to visiting family and friends!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Took the family out on Mother’s Day and experienced fantastic food and service. Would highly recommend and will be going back again.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife ( 50th ) and another couple, it was the ladies 60th,

The table was booked for 7:00 we arrived and were shown to our table,

In short the food was excellent the staff were friendly but the service was sooo slow, we asked 3 times for a jug of water and only ever received glasses, had to ask at least twice for more drinks and when they arrived we had all but finished our food,

The bill did arrive in good time and a complimentary brandy for the men and Baileys for the ladies was a nice touch,

On leaving both ladies were given a red carnation,

The slow service would not and should not put you off from going to this restaurant,

We would go back,

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I went to the Buckingham Fort Indian with my family and friends, the the curry’s were superb... Everyone enjoyed the professionalism of the staff and the relaxing environment!