“So very slow”

Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Buckingham
Price range: US$38 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Food was to the usual Prezzo standard. But 2 hours for 2 courses? We said we were off to a wedding reception when we placed our order. Had to ask twice for a spoon to eat my Spaghetti with. Twice for Patmesan cheese. Then twice for the bill - which took 20 mins to arrive and then the credit card machine, which had just failed with the previous bill payer was brought to me. Guess what, it didn't work for me either! Total shambles.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello, thank you for your comments regarding the service in our restaurant. We are sorry to hear this and will be providing extra training to our staff to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you can accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a lovely evening. Staff could not have been more helpful and food was excellent. Well done everyone!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My wife and I have been dining at this Prezzo off and on for nearly 3 years. Over that time, we've seen staff come and go - but each member we've met, whether our waitress/waiter or any other, we've never been disappointed as they've all been pleasantly engaging and helpful. The food is as it should be; delicious and filling with a decent variety. Prezzo always has offers on, so it'd behoove whomever to visit the site prior to payment. As for the building, it's an ancient historic building with a rich history and has been restored over and over throughout the centuries - yes, I said centuries, as this building is dated possibly somewhere in the AD 15th century or later - it's beautifully preserved and a marvel. All of this together adds to the dining experience which will not disappoint.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Called in with friends at a very busy time. No problem, staff were very efficient and friendly and the food, as usual, was of a high standard. Everybody worried that this restaurant may be lined up for closure. Please don’t, it’s one of the best around !

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

As a local I must be here 3-4 times a month and I cannot fault it. Amazing service, such a lovely team of staff and the food is.....amazing!!

Cannot recommend enough, Lena the manager is amazing and never fails to make the meal enjoyable.

I’ve had birthdays, anniversary’s, casual meals and all sorts here and will continue to do so!