“Dinner ”

Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in St Neots
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Once again I went for dinner here and the food was really nice I had the lamb chops cooked perfect and as always service was good and great value for money a real gem in st Neots

1  Thank SharonJW
IlGirasoleRistorante, Owner at Il Girasole, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Hi Sharon. Thanks very much for your review, it's greatly appreciated and hope we see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Il Girasole

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here on many occasions and it continues to be a firm favourite. It's an independent restaurant which I love as they can be much more flexible with the menu. I'm a vegetarian coeliac, and although there are no dietary symbols on the menus, this is because they can make most of the dishes to suit. All I had to do was tell them of my requirements and it was no trouble for them to let me know what I could or could not eat. The food is always delicious and the staff are attentive, but not intrusive and really make you feel welcome. It's always a relaxed and enjoyable experience when I visit. Top marks!

3  Thank Louise D

Hi Louise and thank you for your review, your positive comments are greatly appreciated and I will feed them back to the team here. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Three of us visited restaurant for an evening meal once inside stood at reception like lemons eventually shown to our table ordered meal which took some time,lack of staff training?when meal arrived one was without chicken told it would be with us in two minutes,ten minutes later it arrived chicken was tough but didn't complain when wine and ice bucket arrived it was just dumped on the table.when desert arrived that was o.k. But to complete the evening customers went outside for a cigarette doors were left open allowing the smoke to enter the restaurant and spoil the evening.staff training was poor,food was average and pricey for what we had.

1  Thank _david2carter
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This is my go-to place for visitors, and it continues to be consistently good, be it pizza or pasta. The seafood starter platter is quite good, and the spaghetti bolonaise is always a good dish. The pizza is always excellent due to their wood fired oven. Wine selection is quite good as well.

2  Thank Dave C
IlGirasoleRistorante, Owner at Il Girasole, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Hi Dave. Thanks for your review, it's greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon (and hopefully turn your four into a five!).

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We tryed this restaurant for the first time and was very happy with the meal and service that we recived good place to take people for a night out.

2  Thank david v
IlGirasoleRistorante, Owner at Il Girasole, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Hi David. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon.