Crewe Hall
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
US$61
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$60
US$48
US$87
US$72
Hotwire.com
US$82
US$40
Travelodge
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$40
Travelodge
US$70
PremierInn.com
US$72
PremierInn.com
2,386 results
All reviewsafternoon teaq hotelsmodern wingtower suitewest wingspa breakmain hallfeature roomstately homecrew hallsheridan loungenewer partbeautiful buildingnew sectionoriginal buildingfour poster bedleisure facilities
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My sister and I went to visit Crewe Hall for a Spa morning for her birthday. I'd phoned up directly and booked a package that came with a couple of standard treatments and lunch. They allowed us amend the treatments to suit our individual needs which was excellent service.

The massage was done by Sarah, who was excellent. I've had back issues for ages and had lots of massages over the time. She found the problem areas quickly and sorted out them out. I like a very hard massage and struggle to fine therapist who can apply enough pressure. Sarah had the strength and expertise to use elbows where needed and to ease off where needed to ensure by the end of the treatment I felt like I'd had one of the best neck back and shoulder massages ever. She was also very friendly and made me feel at ease.

Finally, the lunch, there was a buffet available with the rest of the hotel diners and it had a great level of choice, salads, soup, hot and cold dishes and deserts. the quality of the food was very good. again the staff here were very helpful and friendly.

I was quite blown away with the whole experience and it massively exceeded my expectations for the price I paid.

It's not the fanciest of spas to look at once inside, but it was excellent value for money and exceeded all expectations.

Strongly recommend and thank you for a great morning, my sister an I really enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: Didn't sleep here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Arron,
thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Crewe Hall

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a nights stay at this beautiful building. Unfortunately yesterday we didnt really get the chance to sample the splendour as we felt we was quickly ushered over to the new side as a wedding was in full swing.
On the plus side we was able to check in early and was greeted by a bottle of red wine and card for my husband's belated birthday which was extremely kind.
We sampled the pool which was quite big but not enough chairs or lounger around as there was quite a few groups in. Hot tub was a little small but very warm. All in all a pleasurable experience.
The disappointment came at dinner. We was shown to our table and there seemed to be a few different deals on the go which was creating some confusion. We was on a wine and dine deal which, as the name suggests consisted of a bottle of wine alongside the meal. We was then told that our wine had been left in our room. As we had been left a bottle as a gift I was very confused as at check in had been told it would be served with dinner?? It got sorted though and we eventually got a very nice bottle of Pinot. On our deal you got a £28 allocation to spend but had supplements to pay on certain meals which again seemed to lead to a lot of confusion and almost every bill was queried.
Our starter and main were average. Nothing to write home about and a little dried up but edible. Dessert is where the problem occurred. At 9:15 we was asked by a waiter if we would like the desserts menu, at 9:45 it still hadn't arrived so we had to ask again for the menu and then again to give our order. My husband ordered his and I just asked for a scoop vanilla Ice cream. At 10:15 it still hadn't arrived. There was hardly anyone in the restaurant by this time though a lot of attention was being paid to a large party of hens!
When our desserts FINALLY arrived my Ice cream was in a warm bowl? Really! We ate up and left.
Our tea was also forgotten at breakfast too I'm sorry to say
All in all a lovely stay spoiled by the restaurant experience.
Very helpful check in and check out staff and we finally got to have a look around the spectacular building.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela E

Dear Angela,
thank you for sharing your experience with us.
The chef appreciates your feedback regarding the meals, we change our menus on a regularly basis with seasonal products and healthy options.
I am sorry to hear that the service in the restaurant was not up to our usual standard and we are following up on this.
I trust your overall stay was enjoyable and we hope to see you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

As a retirement present, my lovely colleagues treated my wife and me to afternoon tea in the Sheridon lounge at the hall and what a treat it was. Lovely teas, delicious cakes and sandwiches, charming staff and a fabulous setting. We thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing afternoon - I must retire more often!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CreweHall, Operations Manager at Crewe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for your visit and review. Visit us soon again!
Happy Easter from Crewe Hall

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We were purchased this as a gift from our daughter who paid £65 for a champagne afternoon tea. We went on Monday, 26th March 2018 at 4.00pm.
Took us ten minutes to be noticed by reception staff (who were signing in overnight guests) who then told us to go to a room off the reception area.
The afternoon tea itself was average to say the least, and we had to ask for our champagne.
After leaving the hall and using the Ladies, I noticed an advertisement on the inside of the toilet door for "afternoon tea" monday to friday at £22.50 per person, and £24.50 per person for saturday/sunday. Although these did not include champagne, we were astonished at how much it had cost from a so called "discount" website. Therefore the one glass of champagne each that we were offered must have cost £10.00 per glass. Not exactly discounted!
First impressions of the Hall are good, but I feel what we received for the money was very overpriced and quite average.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kmchale2018

Dear kmchale,

Thank you for your recent visit and you comments. I see your point on the afternoon tea advertising and we will ensure that when we open sales via websites the wording and contents reflect the correct value and information. Please get in contact with me directly at the hotel and we will offer you a gesture with your next visit .

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We enjoyed our visit after visiting the Classic car show at the Birmingham NEC as it was ideally located for a stop off on our way home. Lovely view of the hall on the drive to it. The Staff was excellent and very helpful and the restaurant I thought was good and very reasonably priced. Cocktails at the bar are 2 for £5 between 3pm and 7pm. A large Red and White wine was £18.50, so to give you and idea of the prices. Able to use the pool which was a decent size and warm and not over crowded, with a steam room, sauna and a fragrant, drench shower all in one, towels supplied at the Spa. Breakfast self service and plentiful with good choice. We stayed in the west wing (New part) which was close to the pool, bar and restaurant. room very good size with iron, ironing board and hair dryer with safe and fridge. All in all it was a lovely enjoyable stay, if you want to east out there is a pup called the Rookerywood farm, out of the gates turn right and its on the next roundabout (Cavalry) Would well recommend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Goshawk,
Thank you for your visit and review. Our Old Hall features 26 period rooms, maybe you want to try next time one of this unique rooms.
Happy Easter.