“Far too expensive”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #91 of 138 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Okay..... The burger was great, the milkshake excellent and the fried amazing. But, seriously.... £30 for two burgers, two shakes and one fries is a joke.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best item on their menu is the chips.
They are made from scratch from fresh raw potato and fried in Groundnut / peanut oil.
Always amazing and better than any other Burger joint.
Girl on order/till was friendly

1  Thank STRADMAD
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in here with my son. 2 very nice burgers, 2 chips and 2 drinks £34.00. Two families walked in and then straight out again when they saw the prices. 1 chips would have done us both - and we should have shared a drink as you can refill as much as you like. Will know for next time!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Met my son and his student friends for a snack lunch, with limited time available (so had to be "fast food"). I'd never tried Five Guys before, but glad I did. Friendly service, fast turn-around, and burgers that were extremely tasty. Huge helping of chips (which were dry, hot and tasty, too, so well pleased). As far as I'm concerned, the burgers (flavour, seasoning and preparation) are second to none - and I'll certainly go back when I want a burger. However, I have to agree with other reports, the price tag is quite high relative to other places. However, I enjoyed the flavours so much that I will have no hesitation to return - the value being in the flavours - which are different and better that others, to my taste.

1  Thank Bob H
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This is supposed to be the best ever burger chain.
Service is sloooow.
When they said £30 for burger chips & drinks for 2 at a no waiter eaterie I nearly fell over.
Place needs sweeping.
Nice decor. But nothing that makes us want to eat there again.