“Early evening dinner”

Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks
Ranked #29 of 141 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly greetings from staff. Very attentive for drinks and food ordering. Excellent menu with dishes from all over the world. Lamb tagine is especially good
Tuesday is two for one on burgers.
Service is speedy and good well cooked
Regularly go on a Tuesday and would throughly recommend a visit..

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visits on a Friday evening, Card machine wasn’t working and we were told it might be by the end if not they’d do some sort of deal for us. Service was dreadful - Took an age to order drinks which were then served by a guy who clearly didn’t listen and dispute reading out each drink and us answering gave them to the wrong people- not sure how that even happens, then waited even longer to order our food only for them to take orders and come back 10 minutes into the starters to say they didn’t have our mains (pidu) although had them in a different variety which made me think they were bought in food not made onsite.
The moral of the story - don’t visit it was awful and we won’t return

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My daughter and I had lunch here last Saturday and we were both very impressed with the lovely meal. I had the Penang Bang Salad which was extremely tasty and my daughter had the free meal of burger and chips and then churros which were gorgeous. The waitress, Pip was extremely pleasant and attentive and kindly got my meal re done so I could have the dressing on the side. I must say, looking at all the meals coming in, they all looked very nice and the restaurant was very welcoming in decor and staff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Giraffe today, my friend and I were told there would be a 5-10 minute wait on a table even though there were 6 tables free when we arrived. After waiting 15 minutes, we were then taken to a table that was free when we arrived 15 minutes earlier - why were we made to wait? After sitting down, we waited a further 15 minutes before even our drinks order was taken. The waitress who served us was slow and inattentive. My friend ordered a burger and said it was ‘grizzly and tough’, I myself had a chicken burger which was chewy and I had to cut a lot off as it was too tough. The only good thing about the whole experience was the chips.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

In Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village near the Macdonalds and Wagamama.
Went Sunday at 6.30, waited 15 minutes, polite staff, was given a menu whilst waiting. Not a large menu, mostly spicy or Japanese food, Mexican, Turkish etc.
I ended up with a wrap with rice, chicken, all sorts of chopped stuff, mildly spicy, in a cheese sauce, was ok £9.95 then some cubed chips for £2.95.
It was all average though the customer service was very good.