All reviews manchester airport western hotels an early flight lovely hotel park and fly function room wedding reception bed was very comfortable overnight stay stayed here for one night wedding venue car parking following morning lovely room booked this hotel bar area member of staff
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This is a good hotel. It's well kept, the rooms perfectly adequate and a good location. The staff are friendly and efficient. I found the food good if a bit pricey (£15 for Steak & kidney pud), breakfast was better a la carte, the buffet was ok but just ok. There is plenty of parking on site and access to a gym/spa nearby. There are restaurants a couple of miles away to cater for all tastes. The WIFI works well. My only real criticism is the room was not really warm enough for me and the bar a bit cheerless and chilly during the few days I was there. I'll certainly return though it's a good example of a Best Western.

Room Tip: The garden side has better views from the windows, but more expensive.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cryptomuncher
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Not exciting - I was the only person in the restaurant between 7pm and 7.30pm - was disappointed with the Rib Eye Steak on the A la Carte menu - was tough and grissely - accommodation fine - was given a twin room when the booking form from BCD showed they had booked a double

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Normsky2007
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is the first time that I have ever really wanted to give feedback on a hotel but this one is special.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone (and I'm very choosey).
Rooms spotlessly clean and well decorated.
The food in the resturant is excellent, made even better by our waiter. What a little star he his. Just a great shame I cannot pronounce his name.
We stayed here on our return trip from Spain and will use this as our "overnighter" in future.
All the staff are very friendly and efficient and can not do enough for you.
Please, if any one is indoubt about the Pinewood, book this hotel with confidence, you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Stayed here twice this month and both times been thoroughly impressed by staff service. First time there was a problem with my booking, caused by agent, receptionist was excellent checked me in and said she would sought it on my behalf. Second time asked to amend reservation at check in, again no issue. This place really is a pleasant place to stay and very quiet so assured of good nights sleep!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Alimil
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Stayed here for one night 28/12/11 before our flight to Orlando,three adults,b&b,free shuttle to and from Manchester Airport and 15 days parking.I would highly recommend this superb hotel,the service is excellent,their chef came in an hour early so we could have a cooked breakfast,Thankyou again to all the staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family