“Birthday Meal”

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Middlewich
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business serving Home Cooked Food at fantastic prices. We specialise in beautiful steaks cooked to perfection(Deals available on Gammon Steaks, Rumps, Sirloins and Ribeyes). The bar is well stocked with Lagers, Cask Ales, Wines and everything else you would expect. We have live entertainment on most Thursdays so come and give us a go, Great Food, Great Entertainment and a great atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

After seeing people’s comments about this being under new management and how good the food was we had to give it a go! Food was great and really good choice! Chicken wings to start BBQ and chilli which were really tasty and not over spicy! Ribeye steak just melted in your mouth and the homemade chips were amazing! Husband had to go for ‘The Mighty’ burger and it certainly lived up to its name! Kids menu was good and son loved the build your own chicken wrap big pieces of chicken breast battered! Stephen was a great host and nothing was too much. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I have never attended The Narrow Boat prior to the pub changing hands. However, I have never had food like it, it went above and beyond what I expected and even better it’s at a more than reasonable price! The service was fantastic and really made us, as a group of work colleagues, feel welcome. Definitely will be returning for more of the delicious food! Well done and thank you!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

3 course christmas day dinner spot on. Food tasted lovely and served hot. Made Christmas a good one. Best part was not having to wash up after but to be served with a good Beer. Definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Came in with my friend and my little boy for a lovely meal, very reasonable and staff were very helpful. Will definatley be back!Can’t recommend enough!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This place has changed hands and was fab before so we are hoping for great things! This visit however was just me and my little 3 year old. After a long walk on New Years Eve along the canals we stopped for some crisps and juice for him and a glass of wine for me (it would be rude not to!).
The lady behind the bar was lovely, very chatty and chatted to my little boy. The bar is really welcoming with the fire going and doggy beds along side for your four legged friends!
Looking forward to coming in for dinner after checking out the menu, but meanwhile we had a lovely half hour on a cold day....and glad to feel heat in the loos! So many places turn off the heat in there!

A very good start.