“Lovely place”

Cafe De Paris
Ranked #15 of 115 Restaurants in Nantwich
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Café de Paris is a French styled café, offering freshly prepared, home cooked quality food, a relaxed atmosphere and superb barista coffees. The owner is French born and runs the café with his friendly team of staff. Café de Paris offers " A Little Corner of France in Nantwich" With peaceful courtyard al fresco seating & 2 lounges, diners or coffee drinkers can choose from bistro seating to comfortable leather chesterfields. The café provides highchairs, baby changing facilities and is very dog-friendly. Afternoon Teas are available by advance booking. Gift vouchers may also be purchased.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visit here regularly when in Nantwich,always a nice welcome,especially for our dog Bernie. Cosy surroundings and great cakes.I am very surprised about the review from Southampton ,I have never experienced rudeness from any of the staff including the owner who is both cheerful and friendly

1  Thank Coffeandcake

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I visit regularly with my Wife or good friends and the hospitality from Steve and his staff is unbeatable. We never book a table but are always accommodated.

Superb coffee as you would expect but the onion soup.......best I’ve ever had and a big bowl to boot.

1  Thank Pricey58
Reviewed 28 March 2018

A delightful cafe bringing a touch of Paris to Nantwich.
Food is tasty, freshly cooked and served in a cosy atmosphere with attentive staff.

1  Thank Lorna C
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My wife and I had travelled from Southampton to Nantwich to visit her family for her Grandfather's funeral. We booked a table at Cafe De Paris as a part of our day out before service on the Monday.

We were sat at the wrong table, which was absolutely fine, but the owner then came over implying that it was somehow our fault we were sat there. We were frogmarched upstairs without apology and, despite having been told we could order lunch were informed we had to have cake only.

This behaviour bizarrely escalated to the point where my mother in law asked whether the owner was trying to be rude pr whether this was just his personality. He responded that it was just him. When he asked my wife if he was upsetting her and she replied that he was he made no effort to apologise. We left at this point.

I have never in my life experienced such behaviour in a cafe.

I am sure the food is lovely but I would never go here again

12  Thank L8BRL
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Hidden behind Hospital Street this cafe is quite charming and well worth a visit. Very comfy, lovely looking pastries and excellent facilities for babies and young children.

1  Thank Carolyn W