“Thursday treat”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Went for lunch with my mum for a bit of a treat. I haven't been for a while. Was greeted by friendly staff and shown to a table. Service was prompt. Mum had quiche and I had the all day breakfast. It was well presented and scrummy. Mum could not eat all her so they bagged up the quiche to take home with her. Had brownie and ice cream for dessert both again delicious. Very reasonably priced. Looking forward to our return visit

2  Thank cag4hils

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Visited a few times now, offered a choice of tables and service was very good, food choice and quality was also very good. Only minor gripe is the price of the milkshakes.

1  Thank Geoff F
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast - coffee is excellent. Staff attentive and friendly. This used to be a little chef many years ago which consequently results in the open aspect layout. There are a mix of tables and couches to choose from making it a relaxing place to enjoy. The staff want to get things right and welcome feedback, so just give it if things aren't right.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Called today met a friend for a late breakfast. We enjoyed bacon and sausage sandwich with coffee and my friend had cheese and bacon toastie with coffee also. The service was very good the surroundings are lovely and the food was really tasty and I will definitely be back and recommend to friends. Next time I'll call for lunch.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I found out yesterday that the present owners have owned this restaurant for 3 years now but despite passing it many times have only just ventured in. We stopped for coffee in the morning, which was delicious. We thought it was a little expensive until we tasted it but realised that it was good value.
We thought the menu was tempting and returned for lunch. My wife had the Caesar salad which she thought compared very favourably to ones she had had on 6* cruises which is a great compliment. I had the brie and bacon with cranberry ciabatta which was delicious.
The owner tells me that except for the bread and conserves everything is made on the premises even to preparing their own ham which is very popular as part of their Eggs Benedict. I saw this being served to the next table and will definitely be trying it next visit. All the food I saw being served looked attractive The prices are reasonable for the quality and the surroundings are pleasant.