Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$51
View deal
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews brewers fayre stayed here ice skating air con plenty of parking night's sleep chester zoo accessible room busy road excellent stay staff were very friendly bed was very comfortable liverpool airport evening meal cinema nandos brewery
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

We stayed for a family party it was clean /tidy/ quite and staff where lovely defo come again brewers fayre was lovely for brekki too was a bit busy at 9am so try to go earlier or a but later cos they serve till 11am

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Fantastic stay at this hotel, rooms, staff and location were perfect. The reception team were amazing from start to finish and couldn't do enough to make our stay as comfortable and stress free as possible. Can't thank you enough.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

Staff treated myself and my children disgusting even shouting around my children and frightened my children. My children and I are still affected by this traumatic experience. I dont want anyone else to have to experience such disgusting treatment!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Great location for a visit to Cheshire Oaks and Chester Zoo. We had a great trip away, wish we had stayed an extra day and explored Widnes. Will definitely come again and stay longer next time. Free parking and great places to eat nearby.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Was away on work for 3 weeks stayed here for duration. Staff at front desk were amazing and so considerate. Adeeba thank you! (Hope I spelled your name correctly) you need a pay raise.

Was initially staying in a handiecapped room on ground floor room 1. Was a little unpleasent in there smelling of urine. So requested a room change and as fully booked got the last room for night 1 and was placed in another handiecapped room 6 for 6 days which was very much cleaner than the other!

Duration of the next couple weeks was upstairs in room 323 was a very nice room and an alright veiw of the bridge and pub. Love the fact you can plug your computer in to the hdmi slot for the TV. And all rooms were Aircon and heating which was nice.

Beds so comfy I've actually brought the mattress that supplied for the premier inns at home and it's so comfy.

Also thanks again Adeeba youare funny and made my day when coming back from work to have a lovely friendly chat. Thank you for your advice on laundry and where to take it close by. I hope you get a pay raise and some well deserved holiday to Istanbul. Hahaha.

Much love