“Perfect breakfast, amazing staff”

Brewers Fayre Widnes
Ranked #22 of 153 Restaurants in Widnes
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Brewers Fayre we've thought of everything. Great value, great food, great family friendly atmosphere; we've got the lot. Our menu is packed full of family favourites all freshly prepared by our trained Chefs. Widnes Brewers Fayre is located adjacent to Silver Blades Ice Rink & REEL Cinema & is within striking distance of Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Our experienced & friendly team are commited to making every guest's visit memorable. Our freshly cooked pub classics, served up in generous portions are ideal for family meals - we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast over the Easter weekend, and wow it was fabulous, all the food was cooked to perfection, many thanks to the chef, we were greeted by Stephen on entering the restaurant who helped us find a table, and then explained the breakfast selection to us what a lovely pleasant guy, Lauren was also amazing such a lovely girl and great with the kids, all in all the great food and the great service make this place fantastic, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Came here for breakfast and later on our evening meal, service was exceptional, all the staff were very polite and friendly, food was very good, most especially our breakfast, very fresh and hot, and plenty of choice, we will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Wednesday 28th was our wedding anniversary. As we visit here at least twice a week we decided to have an evening meal here. We booked a table, and duly arrived for our meal. Having had a chat to the staff on previous visits I had mentioned our anniversary, 54 years. Imagine our surprise when we turned up and our table had a tablecloth on it plus a bunch of flowers,a card and a box of chocolates, plus white tissue paper hearts.
The meal was up to their usual standard, very good, and the staff as usual were very helpful. It made our day.
So, a VERY big Thanks you to all on duty with a special mention to the following in alphabetical order, Bradley, Emily, Jack and Maggie, plus the other young lady whose name I've forgotten,(sorry).
We will continue to visit here as it is now our favourite restaurant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

So today 7 of my friends with our 7 children visited this place and what a mistake it was! We all ordered together, the meals were coming out in dribs and drabs and all wrong. Mine was a salad but came out with extra chicken that was not ordered, as im a vegetarian. After all my friends had finished eating their meals, I eventually went up the bar to say i wanted a refund as was not eating on my own whilst everyone else had finished. The girl behind the bar was sooo rude, didnt apologise for the inconvenience - normally I would have took it further but she was heavily pregnant and so i made an allowance for her hormones but really dont think she wanted to be there.
The kids meals were also coming out wrong and some of the kids were waiting for their food, whilst others had finished eating. Never again!

1  Thank pierceleahey
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Came in last night and I had an extremely pleasant time. I ordered the mixed grill which was lovely and the meat was all perfectly cooked and very tasty. As for the staff, a young girl looked after us and she was very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!!