“Bad customer service”

Notcutts
Ranked #6 of 21 Quick Bites in Widnes
Cuisines: British, Soups
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I got 2 items worth £9.99 ,compost and bulbs,at the till the young lady said £11.69. I explained the price of what I had bought and without a word she spent 10-minutes redoing something on the till then charged me the £9.99 no explanation as to why she had overcharged me and no apology whatsoever.In fact no chat at all. Definitely some customer training needed here.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Elaine C
Write a reviewReviews (292)

Reviewed 4 February 2021

Called in this week to see two new signs at the entrance " Assist Dogs only" no reason apparently this happened a couple of weeks ago

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Widnes678
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Great cup of hot chocolate and a latte. My wife had a walnut and coffee cake and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Visited with family (grandparents down to baby) on Christmas Eve for a last minute lunch. The protective measures for Covid in place were excellent and we felt very comfortable with the approach taken. Staff were extremely helpful. Food was very good (hot chocolate and gingerbread muffin for dessert were particularly delicious!) and service spot on - particularly Matt who went more than the extra mile for us and our unusual requests!
Really clear allergen information provided. A great festive feel to the afternoon. We will go again!

Reviewed 22 December 2020

My friend and I had a lovely afternoon today having booked Christmas lunch. Karen was delightfully friendly and efficient as were all the staff. The service was excellent and the food was freshly cooked and extremely tasty. The Christmas pudding was divine and completed a most enjoyable meal. The cleanliness and social distancing made us feel safe and relaxed. We would highly recommend Rivendell.

1  Thank Marilyn F