Red Lion Hotel(Wirksworth)
Hodgkinson's Hotel(Matlock Bath)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$114
Premier Inn Matlock(Matlock)(Great Value!)
US$63
PremierInn.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$86
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
US$136
PremierInn.com
The Old Lockup(Wirksworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewschurch viewamazing hostslocal walkshome from homelocal areab bslovely couplevegetarian breakfastfull englishcakerelaxed atmospherepeak districta lovely staygreat place to stayfeel very welcomefresh milkstayed for nights
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Had an excellant 4 day break at N°37 B&B very friendly relaxed atmosphere and most helpful with local info regarding local water falls for photography and places to eat thanks again for a lovely stay Clive & Nikki

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at No 37 B&B. The owners are Chris and Denise. They are very welcoming and helpful. The rooms are very clean, warm and comfortable and if the weather is good and you just want to "chill" then there is a lovely bijou garden area with seating for a nice quiet time.
Chris is very good in helping to plan walking routes, advise on local points and places of interest and general information. Denise provides excellent breakfasts Full English to Continental as well as making bookings in local eateries if required.
Also if it is of interest to you. Check with Chris and Denise about the local entertainment be it Jazz, Folk, Poetry etc: there are some great local musicians and you can join in if you want to.
All in all a great three days and we will definitely be going back.
Ron and Shirley Suthers

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Your welcome into your beautiful home was wonderful thank you. Everything spot on, hearty breakfast or many other options available, delightful hidden garden and sitting area. Perfect location in this lovely little town, easy access to Matlock etc. Oh not forgetting your lovely cakes left in our room for our return. Many thanks we will be back .

PS thank you for your patience with our difficult booking x

Room Tip: Just ask this lovely couple will help all they can,
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We stayed for one night only on June 14th and would have loved to have stayed longer. We were warmly welcomed and offered some delicious homemade fruit cake. Our room was very comfortable with a bit of character too. I was concerned about the lack of an ensuite bathroom. There was no need as there were 2 very good bathrooms, one with cubicle shower, one with bath with shower over, both with loos and wash hand basins. These were well situated close to both upstairs bedrooms. My tall husband tells me that the bath is very comfortable and I found the shower very very good. Our breakfast of scrambled egg, mushroom and tomato was delicious and there was a good range of cereals and some fresh fruit too. Thank you Chris and Denise for a most comfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I chose this b and b from other reviews as I had been purchased a gift for a night away with evening meal and breakfast, I contacted the hotel and explained I had a few medical issues and wanted some other information, at first they were very quick to reply but I was basically told NO you can't stay here, can't do an evening meal on a Sunday and we can't help You! I have since emailed asking for a specific date but am still waiting for a reply..........if you can't provide the gift of evening meal as stated in the voucher on a Sunday night (sun-thur it quotes) then you should not be available to chose on the list, this is misleading to possible clients and if you then can't help with their requests you will put them off for future business. I won't be asking to stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple